Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Eva's Card Meme


I borrowed this meme from Eva.

My Name: Bonnie

Childhood ambition: To prove that girls can be astronauts too

Fondest memory: Meeting my granddaughter

Sound track: 60s and 70s Pop

Retreat: My writing

Wildest dream: Seeing my crazy spanko fantasies (like the festival, the TV network, the college, or the resort) become reality

Proudest moment: Our daughter's college graduation

Biggest challenge: Prioritizing

Alarm clock: An annoying little squeakbox

Perfect Day: Walking on the beach with Randy, stopping on the boardwalk for chowder, and then returning to our beach front villa for a rollicking romp amid the sounds of crashing waves

First job: Waitress - Old men creeped me out by staring at me, but they left great tips

Indulgence: Randy

Last purchase: Groceries

Favorite movie for the moment: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Inspiration: My readers

My life: Not quite as I planned, but pretty darn good overall

My card: Amex

4 comments :

Paul said...

Bonnie, I always put your name first, just in case you forget. *G*
Thanks for the meme, always good to learn more about you.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Reesa Roberts said...

Hi, Bonnie, great meme! I'd love to see one of your spanko fantasies become reality, too!

Huggs,
Reesa

Jim said...

I guess girls could be astronauts...except, who would park the space craft for them?

Kidding!

Everybody knows you don't have to parallel park in space.

Bonnie said...

Paul - Well, we all get forgetful sometimes. I appreciate all the help I can get.

Reesa - Thanks. Wouldn't that be fun?

Rap - Hey, at least we're willing to stop and ask for directions! :D

Post a Comment