Sunday, July 23, 2006

Recap: MBS Sunday Brunch for July 23


Well now. That was more fun than a double chocolate muffin. I loved hearing about your toy collections.

Hidden Flames: Is there a time when you don’t have a list of things you still want? R and I have not been living the D/s life very long. We don’t have much money to buy toys. We do have a few.

We have various clips, weighted clips, ropes - and your standard dildos. I love the clothes pins. They’re simple, yet effective! We also have a simple homemade blindfold that enhances the effects of every other toy!

He has his eye on making several different bondage benches/racks.

Our best toy, however, is our own imagination. We have been forced to be extremely creative in our play, due to our lack of funds to buy and make toys!

Tony: We sometimes use a ginger root butt plug during a spanking session. It provides a burning sensation from the inside out while the spanking provides a burning sensation from the outside in. This is known as figging.

Mistress Sky: Raven almost always starts off with a pink latex flogger, then a heavier flogger, then his hands, then often employs a riding crop and, if I've been really naughty, the cane! Then he winds back down again in reverse order. Mmm! I shouldn't have started this. You've got me going already (and today there just isn't time to play). Afterwards, of course, the sex is always excellent. What more could this girl want?

Cuddlybum: We have a selection of butt plugs, vibrators, handcuffs, dressing up clothes, etc. Actually, it’s amazing how many we have.

Mostly, though, it’s us! That’s the main attraction. The toys are mere accessories and don't really matter at all in the end. The handcuffs are the best in my experience. I like that feeling of being caught and not able to escape and having to submit whether you like it or not. My collar makes me feel the same way. It means most of the flirting has to come through my eyes rather than my hands and we both love it!

Jean Marie: Growing up, a girlfriend's mother used to employ a ritual of sitting the offending daughter down on her bed and lecturing her while she brushed her hair back, then tied it with a piece of velvety ribbon. This was to keep the girl's hair out of her face when she was turned over the knee and spanked with the (same) hairbrush. When my friend told me about this, I thought it was sexy. I told my lover years later. Soon thereafter, he came home with a whole long roll of velvety ribbon on a cardboard spool, and put it and a big hairbrush on the bed. I saw it and wet my pants. We employ this ritual sometimes, and it's just as sexy as it sounds.

This has opened the door for improvisation. I've been blindfolded with a length of ribbon before a spanking, which makes it even more sensual. I gift-wrapped my naked body once with just a length of this ribbon, tied with a bow at my butt, and greeted my lover at the door that way as a present.

The only difference is, my childhood girlfriend had black ribbon because it was somber and funereal to get spanked, whereas we employ scarlet red ribbon, which my lover then tries to match by spanking me crimson.

So, I have several different sized butt plugs, and a whole host of implements, but the ribbon is special.

Bonnie: We have plenty of toys that are not spanking implements. Our collection includes vibrators, blindfolds, bondage cuffs, plugs, oils and lubricants, and a bunch of DIY restraints.

My favorite would have to be the vibrators. When properly applied, they can send me straight to the stratosphere. Occasionally, Randy will take one in each hand for a mind-blowing buzzing duet.

I'm also fond of Randy's DIY bondage equipment. We don't have a lot of fancy restraints, other than my cuffs. He likes to tie me up with scarves or pantyhose. He also attaches ropes or bungees to my cuffs. Finally, he constructed an effective spreader bar from a wooden rod.

It's all good fun!

CeeCi: On my last trip to the grocery store I added two more rulers bringing our collection to seven. These new rulers are rubbery and extremely flexible, unlike the other five that are plastic and rigid.

Our collection of toys has been growing and growing. It's amazing all the things we have discovered to enhance our time together.

One discovery lead to over 8,000 hits when I wrote about it and Bacchus linked the post to ErosBlog... the infamous Gilette Fusion Razor vibe. When the blade is removed there's a little bitty knob at the end of the unit. When the tip is applied to the right spot, it can send me into orgasmic orbit!

Tigger Too: We have several things that we use. Among them are several vibrators, the Hitachi Magic Wand being my favorite! Then there's the Ripple butt plug, which I absolutely love! And our newest toy is the KY Warming Massage Oil! I absolutely love when my hubby massages my red-hot bottom with it after a spanking! Not only do I get a fantastic massage, but it makes my bottom feel hotter and even more stingy! It's completely and totally yummy!

kk: Yes, we have used all of the above, except for the ribbon idea. My very first spanking from Master had me handcuffed bent over a bed with legs spread and tied with a butt plug inside. I knew I had found the right man for me that day. We also have used the ginger root on occasion to really fire up my backside.

Mayye: Ummm… Ginger root and plugs! Yesterday, I made the 10 hour round trip journey to Valdosta, GA and back to get my son. I saw lots of billboards advertising upscale adult stores. My sweetie and I have just begun putting together a toy chest. We have discussed how terribly sexy and embarrassing it would be to take a shopping trip together!

Brian: We have a couple of non-functioning vibrators (the vibrating part, we know where the pointy end goes). As for other toys, we're not called Ma and Pa Kettle for nothing. We aren't very adventuresome.

Rose: Wow. I always feel like such a novice when I come to brunch! Toys, hmmm... Well, I do have this favorite vibrating butt plug that I like sometimes when being spanked. And Jefferson has a plug that he uses sometimes when spanking me. Most of the time, the double sensations really send me over the edge. But honestly, I so love a good spanking, and love to be bound during them, that I would gladly take just the spanking implements used for the day along with being restrained. That’s pure bliss for me!

I have a new play partner on the horizon. He's got a few tricks up his sleeve, so I'll probably be less of a novice and have more to add!

Bratscorcher: A bright red ball gag! Sometimes when in a hotel or when you are in one of those little cabins on a cruise ship, it is important to keep the spankee from crying out too loudly. Filling my beautiful wife's mouth with a bright red ball gag has come in very handy. It allows for a good sound spanking to be administered without alarming the entire hotel or ship. Only plaintive and urgent mewing and begging can be heard from my sweet sexy wife as her bottom receives very necessary correction. The added benefit is that seeing her beautiful lips formed around the bright red ball accentuates and heightens the sensuality of her already quite lovely mouth.

(BTW, I LOVED Jean Marie’s story of the naughty girl having her hair tied with the ribbon. My, that is HOT HOT HOT! Indeed, it is very important for the hair to be kept out of the way so the spanker can have a clear view of the naughty girl's beautiful face so as to be able to appreciate her expressions of sorrow, shame and agony. Very nice indeed!)

Paul: Our favourite toys, but not spanking implements. Let’s see…

One was the schoolgirl’s uniform, Mel's favourite. She would happily take a good caning and I mean happily, almost as hard as a hard punishment, and positively dive into subspace.

We also had a harem girl’s outfit made of diaphanous gauze. I also made two lightweight whips which had good sting, but no thud. Mel was cuffed to the bedposts or newel post at the bottom of the stairs. As she was whipped, the clothes would slip off and she would dance and wriggle. She loved every moment and so did I. After the whipping, we often couldn't wait to untie her and the sex was glorious.

To add the final touch, I would lay Mel on our bed, take our large bottle of White Horse muscle embrocation, and rub in the embrocation well all over her body. This ensured that her muscles relaxed and that the glow created by the whips lasted a lot longer.

Now I think I'd better take a cold shower. *G*

Mija: My first thought was... nothing. I guess that goes to show how much these things have become just part of WIIWD.

Things we use (at least sometimes):
  • Lots of dressing up stuff, especially school uniforms, stiff collared shirts and school knickers
  • A corner of the room (is that a thing?)
  • A high stool or a regular chair (for bending or being tied over)
  • Pillows
  • Rectal thermometer (o-the-shame)
  • Plug (o the shame)
  • Enema stuff (O THE SHAME)
Use rarely:
  • Wrist cuffs
  • Blindfold
  • Vibrating egg
  • School book / notebooks and the like
Things we don't have but I'd like to get:
  • Spreader bar
  • Adult sized school desk
  • School room / "play" room (in my wildest dreams)
Cameo: Lesseee... What have I used other than implements as toys?
  • Hands - definitely hands. I know a guy who has extremely MAGIC fingers, holy CRAP can he work magic with them!
  • Plugs, vibes, dildos, of course
  • Cuffs, ropes for some light bondage. Gags and blindfolds for extreme (for me) fun.
I’m not real adventurous in the toy department, I think. LOL!

Tigger: We have tons of sex-related stuff, including all of the boringly traditional clips and clothespins, lube and vibrators, dildos and butt plugs. But our "collection" literally spans every room in the hosue at any given moment and I've been "entertained" by a strip of molding from the wall, every part of the Venetian blinds, teased with swimming pool "noodles" and taunted with phone cord.

For Dante and I, the real question is only whether there is anything that we wouldn't be willing to try at least once? (This from the girl who mooned the train a year or so ago, he, he).


Thanks to everyone who participated. By the way, my hit counter passed 700,000 during today's brunch. On this occasion, I want to extend my heartfelt thanks for all the love and support you've sent me. Your words and your friendship continue to inspire.

Keywords: , , ,

3 comments :

PK said...

Bonnie,
As I stated in my very first blog your wonderful writing and your willingness to give your time on your blog is working to change my life. I know you have more blogs that you probably want to read than you have time for but I would love for you to stop by sometime.

Thank-you so much! Elis

Anonymous said...

Wonderful question Bonnie. And omigod Jean Marie, your ribbon story is totally great! Before I cut my hair last January, my husband would often have me tie it back before I was punished. But the touch of the black / red velvet ribbon is beautiful.

Bonnie said...

Elis - I think you're off to a great start! i just added your link.

Mija - I'm glad you enjoyed our brunch. It's great to have you here because, as I said on your site, you were definitely an influence on me in terms of writing about spanking.

Thank you!

Post a Comment