Orchid over at Pistils and Stamens just posted a very hot story. I invite you to check out this excellent spanking and sex account as well as her wonderful blog.
• Yes, it’s true… • My husband SPANKS me! 🔥 • Bare bottom spankings hurt a lot • But I know I deserve every stinging swat • He makes our spanko fantasies come true • Bad girl behavior provokes harsh discipline • I receive frequent attitude adjustments 🍑 • We 🤍 formal corporal punishment rituals • I eagerly consent and willingly participate • His thick hardwood paddle reads "BONNIE" • It hangs on our wall as a constant reminder • When I am naughty, he swings that paddle • I assume my position facedown over his lap • He lifts my hem to reveal my ample cheeks • He smiles when I'm still pink from last time • He whacks my butt until it is red and sore! • The impact of wood against skin shocks me • When he is done, I am humble and contrite • I display my blazing backside in the corner • I blush with embarrassment at both ends • Photos and videos document my discomfort • I’ll feel a big ouch 💥 when I sit tomorrow • Pain fades, but our fond memories endure • Punishment spankings are my #1 turn-on • I love how we enjoy all of this fun together
5 comments :
Thankee, Bonnie!
Thanks Bonnie a great read, I've bookmarked that blog.
Hugs,
Paul.
thanks bonnie, i love checking out your links....always good quality blogs!!
Fantastic read! It brought UP many things in my head! ;)
Orchid - Thank YOU for sharing such a wonderful tale.
Paul - You're welcome. I'm just sorry I didn't find Orchid's blog sooner.
Wind - It's great to hear a new voice and a different perspective on subjects we love.
Aiden - Welcome to MBS! When I read that story, I thought precisely the same thing.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.