Sunday, February 12, 2006

Recap: The Valentine’s Spanko Brunch


We’ve had another very interesting brunch. Today, we examined favorite spanking fantasies. Once again, the responses were wonderful.

Mike: My favorite fantasy involves me giving my wife a long hard sensual spanking. We start on the couch, talking touching, kissing, and slowly moving to more intimate touching. My hand runs down her side, past her waist, over her panty clad hip and onto her smooth backside. At this touch, she gently pushes into me, and moans lightly, encourage more attention to that part of her body. First I rub, over her panties, and give her a nice firm squeeze. Then the first pat, crisp, light, with only my fingers. She flinches out of anticipation, not from the sting.

"Do you want more?" I ask. "Yes," she whispers as she lowers herself across my lap, eager to have me start in earnest.

I caress her cheeks and lift my hand as if to start, then bring it down lightly to caress some more.

"Please," she begs. "Hmm," I respond, "I think you are too dressed for this."

I delay the spanking by making her strip first. This teases her and builds the suspense of the sting to come. When she is naked, she drapes herself over me again. She feels my stiffness against her belly and knows I'm as anxious as she is to start.

The spanking then begins for real. Rhythmic, moderate taps on one cheek, then the other. Back and forth I alternate, building in tempo and strength. My palm tingles slightly, but not as much as she does with each stroke and the color starts to fill in her pale flesh. When her moans match the beat of the spanks, she begins to rock in synch with the punishment. I switch hands, using my arm over her back to continue the spanks. My other hand slips between her legs. I'm always surprised at how excited she becomes during a spanking, although I shouldn't because I know what they do to me.

I'll leave a nice cliff hanger there, because I think you can all see where it goes from here

Linda: My true fantasy is so cliché, but with a bit of a twist I guess. I want a strong man to actually take me in hand and truly punish me until I'm sobbing and have lost total control. But then, it's not just the spanking. I want to be completely dominated, not only emotionally and mentally, but physically too. There’s a huge D/s factor in this, and yes, it's definitely sexual. After he spanks me into submission, he then basically forces me to allow him to do things to my body I would never in reality do or allow. (Well, maybe some of it I would allow because I love and trust my husband, and if he wanted to explore these areas, I would at least try.) Some of it is quite painful and other parts just a bit humiliating and somewhat degrading.

He has me completed bound and at his mercy, but he's not menacing or anything to fear, just some of what he wants to inflict on my body is a bit fearful. If I try to resist he stops and harshly punishes me and not necessarily in the traditional manner either. He may decide to punish my breasts or other private and sensitive parts of my anatomy rather than my backside. The whole time, he exudes pure power and control. It's hypnotizing and a real sexual turn on. The fear, pain, pleasure and the emotional roller coaster keep me come back to him. That’s my fantasy of "him". Actually "he" doesn't have a face. It's more just the idea of that kind of personality.

Tigger: A spanking fantasy, hmm? Funny you should ask that because my hubby and I discussed one just yesterday!!! You see, while I was getting a wonderfully erotic spanking, I found myself asking my husband what he would do if I dressed up as a naughty schoolgirl! Well, he told me exactly what he would do, and in the most delicious detail!

My grades in math (not my favorite subject!) have been abysmal and he has asked me to come over to his house for some extra help. Of course, being the bad girl that I am, I show up in the shortest plaid skirt I can find, stack-heeled Mary Jane shoes and the tiniest of white blouses.

Needless to say my outfit raises an eyebrow. It also prompts my "teacher" to lecture me not only on my grades, but also on my choice of dress. That then leads to him telling me that perhaps I need a lesson how a schoolgirl should act.

So saying, he instructs me to stand up and bend over the desk. I give him a little pout, (it's required, after all) but do as he asks, only to look over my shoulder to find him holding a big wooden paddle (kind of like a sorority paddle, which we just happen to really have in our collection, I might add!). Though my eyes go even wider, I am a little excited by the prospect of getting spanked with such a wicked-looking thing, and obediently stick out my bottom.

The first few spanks are light and over my skirt, but he quickly lifts the garment out of the way, revealing a pair of very skimpy panties that prompt another lecture on the inappropriateness of such undergarments. The lecture is of course accompanied by more smacks with the paddle, a little harder this time. They soon have me dancing from foot to foot, and I can only imagine what that paddle will feel like on my bare bottom, especially since he is already pulling my now very wet panties down to mid-thigh.

I tense a little in anticipation, but much to my relief, instead of continuing with the spanking, he caresses my stinging bottom, his hand wonderfully soothing. Then, just when I am relaxed, he starts spanking me again. The paddle stings fiercely, and yet I love it!!! I also love how excited it is getting me!!!

Then, abruptly, the paddling stops, and he tells me that I need to reflect on my misdeeds with some well-deserved corner time!!! I pout again, but he only leads me over to the corner. I am to hold my skirt up, he tells me. And there will be absolutely no rubbing my stinging bottom!!!

As much as I would like to reach back and rub my stinging bottom, I don't. But I do steal a glance over my shoulder to see him sitting in the desk chair, watching me. To make sure I behave myself, I wonder? Or because he likes looking at my red ass? From how hard he obviously is, I'd say because he likes looking at my red ass, and I can't help but grin as I put my nose back in the corner.

Finally, he announces that I am to come back over to him. I do so, my panties still banded around my thighs, only to find myself over his knee this time. Though my bottom is still sore from the paddling, I welcome the feel of his hand as he spanks me. Every so often, he dips his fingers into my wetness just to see how absolutely ready I am for him. And I am more than ready, I assure you!

Bonnie: My first fantasy involves spanking and sex in zero-gravity. I touched on it in my fictional story The Sphere. I would love to try this, but it's not very likely to happen.

My second fantasy involves performing in front of a live audience. My exhibitionist side thrills at the prospect. My practical side is mortified at the thought of some RL person I know seeing me receive (and probably enjoy) a spanking in front of a whole crowd of people.

Some fantasies, alas, are probably better if they remain just that. But the imagination is a marvelous world that is well worth exploring.

Cuddlybum: I love the fantasy of doing something wrong/naughty and being told. “As soon as I get you home, you're going straight over my knee, young lady!”

I imagine being dragged home, against my will, being thrown over his knee, knickers pulled down, ass blistered. Then I'm sent to the corner and ordered to stay there until further notice - with my bum still on display of course! Then I would be pulled back and bent over the back of the chair for a session with the paddle and the wooden spoon with my hands tied to the legs to stop me reaching back. Then it’s back to the corner to think about things before being pushed to my knees in front of my darling to…Ahem, well, use your imaginations!

Patricia: I arrive home all the lights are out except one tiny one in the den. “Hon, are you home?” “Come here, brat” is the response I get. “I can’t believe you.” “What did I do?” My voice is raised about 4 octaves out of fear of the unknown.

“Go upstairs and get ready” Why, I ask, still not sure what I did. “Just do it” is your answer.

Running up the stairs, I try to think of what could I have done, but come up without a trace. Resigned that my butt is going to pay for an unknown infraction, I get ready. Getting ready includes all makeup off, hair in a pony tail or braid, and standing in the corner with panties down. As I wait, my stomach has that sinking feeling that something horrible has happened and I just don’t know what it is. My mind races about a mile a minute waiting for you to come up.

Finally, I hear you on the steps. I hear the door to our bedroom open. I know better than to turn around. I've learned that lesson the hard way. I just listen as you open first one and then two drawers. Finally, you call me. You see a mixture of fear and excitement in my eyes. I look at you and I can’t tell what you are thinking. I have given myself to you for over 25 years and right now I am not sure what is going on, but I do know I will not speak unless told I may. You own me. You control me. I do as you say because you said it. I don’t need any other reason.

You point to the bed. Looking at the pillows lined up on the bed I know what I must do. Unfortunately, I have been thru this drill many times and each time I swear it will be my last time. Tonight is no different. Arranging my body just so I feel your hands move my legs farther apart, pushing my head down, making my butt stick up more. This position allows a view of everything. There isn’t an opening that you can’t see.

“Little one do you know why you are here?”

“No Sir” I barely whisper.

“Don’t mumble. Do I have to make sure you never do that again?”

“No Sir.” I say loudly, “No Sir, I don’t know what I did.”

“Just think little one. I’m sure it will come to you. Just think.”

The next minute I feel the slap of the belt. Before I can get my breath, I feel it again and again. Some of them hard and some of them light as a feather. But each blow lets me now know that this spanking is for me. I feel your hands reach up to my bare pussy. Your hands part the lips, using first one and then then two fingers, rubbing and caressing the most sensitive part of me. You stop just before I can reach my climax.

I feel you move to the side of the bed. My head is spinning and before I can get a single thought together, I feel the unmistakable sting of the wooden paddle. You make sure that every inch of my bottom is covered while you play gently with my clit. Just as I am about to climax again, you tell me no. This continues for what seems like forever. Each time you change which implement you use. Sometimes, it's the belt. Other times, it's the paddle. Your fingers play my pussy like a finely tuned violin, sometimes hard and sometimes soft. I hear your zipper being lowered and feel your rock hard manhood knocking at my gates of pleasure. My lips open up to allow you to enter. You thrust yourself in with force. My pussy starts to convulse. I hear you whisper, “Cum for me. Cum for me little one.” As if by magic, we reach nirvana together. We fall asleep in each other's arms.

Rivka: My fantasy is a day, or two... or three *weg*, of being my husband's slave. I'd be required to obey him absolutely, to trust him with everything, and to do things I wouldn't normally do. Infractions are punished severely and immediately. Yet there are rewards as well... Spankings and major power exchange galore. Yep. That's it.

Rose: My greatest spanking fantasy involves a lenghty warm up...from hand, to flogger, to cat o' nine tails, to cane, and ending with being caressed by a single tail whip, by a dom who obviously knows what he's doing with a single tail (and who has the room). The thought of being caressed by a single tail: lovingly on my back and hard on my ass......mmmmmmmmm, Heaven!

Thanks to everyone who participated. This was fun. We covered a broad variety of different scenarios.

Please join us again next Sunday when we will explore a different aspect of "this thing we do." In the meantime, I wish everyone a warm, rosy Valentine’s Day!


Keywords: ,

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Love reading everyone's answers!!!

Happy Valentines Day!!!

*hugs*
Tigger

CeeCi said...

Welcome back Bonnie and congrats on 200k hits! I know I was checking in regularly to see if you'd returned. I'm happy you had such a nice time with your daughter and that she's looking forward to her new arrival.

I missed Brunch yesterday...there just weren't enough minutes in the day. As I was tanning, I had a delicious fantasy, thanks to having read your topic. There's something about being naked, warm and seperated from the rest of the world that gets my imagination cranking. It will either be posted or I'll email it to you, haven't decided yet. Gosh, some of those fantasies were HOT! What a great way to let us know you're back!!!

Bonnie said...

Tigger - I really enjoy reading all of the different ideas that folks bring to the brunch.

CeeCi - Thank you! I think last week was time well spent. We were able to talk about all kinds of things. I believe she is a lot less worried now.

As for your hot fantasy, you know I'd love to hear about it.

Have a fantastic week!

Post a Comment