Saturday, September 14, 2024

Incredibly Personal Q&A Part VI

Hey everybody. Happy Autumn. We’re still alive and still spanking.

Longtime readers, if you’re still around, will remember Tom, the serial poser of inappropriate queries. Tom says he’s read every word I ever wrote here so he’s a very loyal fan. Tom takes special glee in asking me intimate and potentially embarrassing questions. Every so often, at random intervals, I get another inquisitive email message. Most of his questions I will answer, but some I reject, often because I don’t want to out myself or Randy. When I get enough answers, I gather them up and publish them here. So, let’s jump in.

Q101: Would you rather be spanked in the ankle grab position or the diaper position?

A101: Both of these spankings hurt intensely and for the same reason. A taut bottom is less able to absorb the impacts. If I must choose, I’ll reluctantly take the ankle grab.

Q102: Do you ever worry about your bra being visible in public?

A102: I make an effort to conceal it. Underwear goes under. However, if a strap slips out, it doesn’t ruin my day.

Q103: It sounds like Randy is using wooden paddles on you more often. Is this the case?

A103: Yes, I would say so. He moved to the heavier implements when he was sick, and he liked the results, so he never fully transitioned back.

Q104: Have you ever used a menstrual cup?

A104: No.

Q105: You describe having wide hips. To what extent is this a problem?

A105: I guess that depends upon your definition of a problem. I’ve been pear shaped since I was a young teenager, and I’ve made peace with my body. I’m a fairly average sized woman who happens to have an extra-large bottom. I'm a broad. There was a time when I spent time worrying about that aspect of my appearance. But my husband loves how I look and that’s good enough for me.

In a business setting, I dress conservatively to encourage male colleagues to look at my face and hear my words. We used to have casual Fridays in the office. When I wore jeans, I had to deal with a lot more random pop-in visitors including managers who I never saw any other time.

Out in the world, there can be issues. There is a beautifully restored theatre where we used to attend live performances. My breadth doesn’t fit between the rigid armrests. I’ve had this happen in older airplane seats too. But I can live with a few compromises.

Q106: Do you consider yourself a tradwife?

A106: No, definitely not. I’ve held a job for almost my entire adult life. I was a mom, but that was never all I was. Randy asks me to do things, but I can resist or even refuse if I feel strongly. Even my hardest spankings can he halted with one word. My consent is fully intact.

Q107: Do you still wear pantyhose?

A107: Yes, though much less frequently than in the past, especially during hot weather. I often wear a skirt or dress, and pantyhose just seems right for some occasions.

Q107: How does it change the spanking experience for you when you know it’s being video recorded?

A107: I used to worry about how I looked or what I said, but it has happened so many times that I barely think about it now. He spends hours setting up, recording, editing, and curating all those videos. I have the easy part.

Q108: If you could get only one type of spanking for the rest of your life, what would it be?

A108: It would be one where I lay over Randy’s lap with my skirt raised and he spanks me with a small leather paddle. The beauty of that paddle is that it stings but doesn’t do too much serious damage. This allows for long hard spankings.

Q109: Do you really like playing the bad girl?

A109: I love playing the naughty girl in desperate need of attitude adjustment. There are so many more delicious emotions at play when corporal punishment feels real. That scenario gives Randy license to do things that I don’t expect.

Q110: Do you still wear thong panties everyday including right now?

A110: Yes.

Q111: Where do you stand in the upcoming US election?

A111: I reject fear, prejudice, violence, greed, autocracy, and hate.

Q112: Can a severe spanking change your mind about something?

A112: That’s not usually the purpose of our spankings, but I do tend to think a lot as I drift back to Earth afterward.

Q113: You said you sleep in a nightgown. Can you describe it?

A113: I own more than one. Summer nightgowns are short and sleeveless. The rest of the year I wear longer ones. I like comfortable cotton, but satiny fabrics also have their place. I prefer pastel colors and prints with lace, bows, or ribbons. A ruffled hem is extra fun.

Q114: What are your favorite pizza toppings?

A114 If I get to pick, it’s veggie.

Q115: What for you is the most embarrassing part of being spanked?

A115: It’s the possibility that someone we know (or everyone we know!) could learn about what we’ve been doing all these years and judge us for it.

Q116: Were you ever tied spread eagle and spanked?

A116: Yes, several times, though not lately. I think I wrote an account of one such spanking.

Q117: How did you get the name Bonnie?

A117: I think I’ve answered this one before. Bonnie is my real first name. It appears on my birth certificate. My mother got the idea from a character in a movie. When I first jumped on the internet in the nineties, I didn’t know enough to select a pseudonym, so Bonnie I am.

Q118: Are there activities you avoid immediately after you are spanked?

A118: I seek to avoid the gym, gynecologist visits, swimming, wearing shorts, and situations that require long stretches of time sitting on a hard surface. Randy likes to arrange that last one.

Q119: Do you ever wish Randy would spank you much harder or more often?

A119: I have no complaints.

Q120: Have you been spanked today?

A120: No, but it’s still morning.

There you have it. Tom is (still) a nosy fellow, but he is polite, and his curiosity seems genuine. Education has always been a fundamental mission of this blog, and I hope my candor helps someone to understand.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a great post Bonnie! I hope that you got spanked before the day was out!

Mija said...

Wonderful post! A111 is my favorite. ❤️

Post a Comment