Thursday, October 13, 2022

Ask Bonnie: Frost on the Pumpkin Edition

Let's answer a few more reader questions

Question - Does Randy take pictures of your red bottom when you're wearing a thong?

Bonnie - Yes, I've seen quite a few like that

Question - I always thought you and Randy were into fun or no reason or funishment type spankings, but on your blog you write things like:

    • I am a bad girl who earns harsh discipline
    • I receive traditional corporal punishment
    • These are hard lessons delivered with love
    • He paddles me often and I totally deserve it
    • Punishment spankings are my #1 turn-on

Are you playing discipline with Randy or do you really want him to correct your behavior? Are you saying that in addition to having a spanking kink you have a punishment kink?

Bonnie - Punishment spankings and traditional corporal punishment rituals have always been among my major kinks. They appeal to me at a different level than fun, erotic, or celebratory spankings (all of which I also love). There is no genuine behavior correction, except inside my head. But we have all the trappings. Randy knows exactly which buttons to push and he mashes them hard.

Follow-up Question - What is your favorite punishment story you have written?

Bonnie - I don't know that I have written explicitly punishment stories, but I think many of them have elements. Consent is essential for me so many pure punishment story lines are outside my bounds. I recognize that along with being a storyteller, I am also a teacher. I want readers to understand that consent is absolutely mandatory. In real life, even naughty girls have the right to control their own bodies.

Question - I love your blog. Will you link my [non-spanking] blog?

Bonnie - Thank you for your words of praise for MBS. My blogroll is already enormous. Were I to try to link every flavor of kinky blog, it would soon become completely unmanageable. So I stick to the topic of adult consensual spanking.

Bonnie - Whoever suggested keeping plugs in the refrigerator is on my bad list. Just when I thought Randy doesn't read the blog...

Question - Would you ever want to host a video show or channel on the subject of spankings?

Bonnie - I don't think so. If they had such things years ago, I might have been tempted. But today, I am content with this blog as an outlet for all my spanko expression. I have precious little time or energy for the things I am supposed to be doing.

Question - I know you recently celebrated a birthday. My birthday wish for you would be for all of your readers to form a spanking tunnel for you to crawl through! I think you crawling through a spanking tunnel while folks smacked your bottom would be awesome. I would keep running to the back of the line so I could get some more swats in. Does the thought of crawling through a spanking tunnel appeal to you?

Bonnie - I appreciate the thought, but my crawling skills are not what they once were. Besides, my hips might be too wide for that tunnel.

Comment - I like UR butt.

Bonnie - Thank you. It serves me well.

Question - Have you ever had anyone rip or cut off your clothing?

Bonnie - Yes, and it's kind of a funny story. Long before we had our spanking bench, Randy would tie me to our old coffee table in the living room. One time he had me all rigged up when he realized that I was still wearing panties and he couldn't manage to pull them down without undoing a lot of his ropery. Soon after, he showed up with a pair of scissors and made quick work of what were once my underwear. I giggled the whole time over his predicament and solution. The ensuing spanking did little to reduce the humor. I made him buy me a new pair.

That old coffee table met an unfortunate fate some time later when it collapsed during other adult activities. We laughed about that episode as well, until Randy's mother showed up later and asked about it. He and I just looked at each other and tried not to crack up. She rolled her eyes and moved on to another subject. Damn kids don't respect anything.

Question - How do you feel about a straight guy who likes to be spanked with a hairbrush while wearing ladies pink nylon briefs?

Bonnie - Life is short and panties are plentiful. Live the life you love.

Question - What can you do to get yourself spanked?

Bonnie - Uh, breathe? In the early days of this blog, I used the tagline, "Spankings Happen." And so they do. There are many things I can do to advance the timetable, but I know that my next seat swat special is always on the horizon. I encourage my husband occasionally with stunts like wandering around the house in leggings, bending over to pick up something right in front of him, or handing him a spanking implement. But these are almost unnecessary because he enjoys swinging the paddle as much as I enjoy feeling it land.

Question - I am a 42-year old married mother of two. I've never been spanked, but I've fantasized about it my entire life, and now I really want to know what I've been missing. I haven't exactly asked my husband, but I've hinted. He's sweetly oblivious and has no idea what I want. I'd like him to give me real spankings like I read about on your blog and others. But I don't know how to start. What would you suggest?

Bonnie - Your first task should be to know your own mind. How important is this kink to you? Are you willing to risk changing the nature of your relationship with your husband to pursue it? Do you feel you can convince him to accompany you on this journey?

The next step is to plan your pitch. You want him to join you as you learn together about spanking and experience the many different aspects. I wrote a tutorial about this topic that you may find helpful. Please remember that while you've pondered this question for a long time, it will be all new for him. You may need to give him space to think.

Finally, you will need to start a conversation with your husband. I can't tell you whether this will be easy or difficult. This article offers some tips. If he is willing to read or watch videos, there are lots of great resources available.

I wish you the very best in your quest for your first spanking, and hopefully, a whole lot more great ones after that.

That's about it for this time. If you have a question, send it in. Thanks for reading!

3 comments :

Rich Person said...

Your 42-year-old friend might want to select a specific thing to be spanked for and ask her husband for his help. She should select something she could accomplish, but tell him she doesn't have the self-discipline to do it. Tell him she wants him to spank her, that she just needs a little external motivation.

If he doesn't want to, then she has her answer. It's not for him. If he spanks her, she will get what she wants--and deserves. She can end the spanking easily by just say, "Okay, I'll do it."

It will then be easier to discuss spanking with him, either way, because she's uttered the feared word: "spanking".

Roz said...

These are great questions and I love your answers, especially to the last one. Your advice is always spot on.

Hugs
Roz

Bonnie said...

RP - I tend to counsel first timers who are already lovers to start with the erotic approach. I think there are fewer ambiguities to navigate. A little hanky-spanky in bed is familiar to many couples and a natural transition to more intense activities. Let's make it fun.

Roz - Thank you. I aim to help where I can.

Jack - You can't argue with success. Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment