Sunday, September 18, 2022

Ask Bonnie: Your Questions Answered

I want to offer big thanks to everyone who answered my call for content suggestions. Let's take a look at some of the questions that came in as comments or messages.

Question: Did Randy ever send you off in the morning with a sore red bottom underneath your jeans? Or did he ever wait for you at home with a paddle and then set fire to the seat of your pants?

Bonnie: Yes, both of those events occurred, though more often the latter than the former.

Question: Imagine someone you knew invited several guests, including you, to their house to witness them spanking their spouse for some perceived misdeed. How would that make you feel? Would you go? Would Randy go, too?

Bonnie: I'd start by wondering how they figured out we were spankos. Then I'd wonder why they would invite us if they didn't know that. I would be concerned for the spankee. Is this all consensual? Would our presence serve to humiliate the spankee? I would be intrigued to watch someone else get spanked, but my level of interest would depend upon the answers to the previous questions. Unless these were friends known to him, it's unlikely that Randy would want to meet new people this way.

Question: What would it be like to be invited to a game night, where the punishment for losing would be a spanking?

Bonnie: Attending an event like this would be outside our experience. I'm intrigued, but the likelihood of convincing Randy to go is low. I would not go without him.

Spanking games create a dilemma for me. Of course, the whole point is to create a scenario where I get spanked. Without that aspect, it's not a spanking game. That's fine. It's a worthwhile reason to play. But I want to win! It's a competition and I won't pretend to be incompetent just to get my spanking. And what do I get if I do win? No spanking? I don't think I like that game.

Question: Have all those spankings changed your behavior?

Bonnie: Possibly, but only for a short duration.

Question: Is the whole theory of using punishment to get people to behave better faulty?

Bonnie: I wouldn't infer a general conclusion based upon my response alone. Every couple is different and some of us are more different than others.

Question: Has Randy ever used a plug on you that's been kept in the fridge?

Bonnie: No, and let's not suggest that again.

Question: Why do people publish spanking blogs? Is it money?

Bonnie: I think the answers are the same for any social content producer:
  • You have something to say / content to share

  • You seek to meet like-minded friends and create / build community

  • You appreciate receiving feedback and affirmation from readers

  • You seek a means of creative expression
I don't monitize my blog, but some do. I can't speak for the current generation of TikTok-ers, but I have to think that if publishing is just about earning money, it will soon become a drudge. To succeed in the long term, a content creator has to love what they do and the people for whom they do it.

The other problem, for me at least, is that taking money from advertisers brings your objectivity into question. I want readers to know that my opinions are my own.

Question: Have you ever read a spanking fiction story that you think would make a good movie starring you and Randy.

Bonnie: I look forward to the day when we see a mainstream film that portrays sane, normal characters who happen to be spanking enthusiasts. Until now, such characters always have been presented as weird or damaged. The story could be spanking fiction, but it could be any story that happens to feature spanking(s).

As for starring Randy and me, that's pretty unlikely. I do some acting, but lately, I've been playing mostly granny roles. You might be able to talk Randy into helping out with the control board, but he is not going to appear on stage or in front of a camera.

Question: What's it like to get spanked while you are wearing a girdle?

Bonnie: Now this question is a real golden oldie. My first answer is "Why don't you buy one and find out for yourself?"

To answer the question, I own a couple of traditonal girdles, but they are not part of my wardrobe rotation. They come out exclusively for retro spanking scenarios. I can tell you that a girdle provides more effective protection than any pair of panties, any pants, skirt, or dress.

My theory is that by tightly contricting the spankee's bottom, the girdle prevents an implement from compressing the surface as would otherwise be the case. I think this limits both the resulting pain and damage. I describe it like wearing armor.

Question: Burning Man and the Las Vegas spanking party were recently held. As a spanko, which one would someone rather attend if they could without any adverse ramifications?

Bonnie: I've never attended either event so I have no meaningful basis for comparison. In general, I would rather stay in a nice hotel than camp in the desert. I like the idea of a party by spankos and for spankos, but the artworks created at Burning Man are amazing. Does no "adverse ramifications" mean no tarantulas, rattlesnakes, or scorpions? I guess I don't know the answer.

Question: Who do your readers think you look like?

Bonnie: Readers are entitled to think whatever they choose. One reader thought I looked like a very curvy weathercaster. The author of this question thinks I might look like producer Chelsea Pfeiffer. No one would mistake me for either of those beautiful women. To be honest, my appearance is fairly unremarkable. I'm a pear-shaped grandmother, but I won't mind if you want to picture me as JLo.

Question: What do you like about spanking?

Bonnie: There are many answers to that question, but here's a good start. For me, it's just about everything!

Question: Can you address the DIFFERENCES and SIMILARITIES between and among M/F spanking and F/M spanking, possibly expanding the discussion to F/F and M/M spanking?

Bonnie: Thank you, Alan. That's a great question and one for which I too would like to hear the answer. I write about M/F spanking because that's what I know and understand. There are lots of other permutations about which I am not qualified to advance an opinion. If you are a reader who is a switch, I invite you to compare your experiences with different roles and partners.

Question: Does it bother you that people search for big bottom Bonnie and land on your blog?

Bonnie: No, it makes me sad to picture some lonely guy late at night typing those words into Google. I just hope when he gets here he sees something he likes.

That's it for now. I have planned a few more posts inspired by your other suggestions. Thanks again!

5 comments :

Jimc said...

I did not mean a commercial movie,but a story that you could act out as having not only different positions,implements and even a spanking monologue that you would enjoy together and I said spanking fiction as if you had a favorite spanking author of story that you both enjoyed.Thanks for replying to my comments.have a great day.
Jim

Roz said...

Hi Bonnie, wow, some really great and interesting questions! I enjoyed reading your answers. Maybe you could expand on some of these for future posts?

Hugs
Roz

KDPierre said...

With regard to gender differences, I would like to mention some of my lifelong observations. First, while gender plays a role in just about anything, in this arena I find the differences in spanking relationships to be more heavily defined by the nature of the relationship than the genders involved. Over the years I have not only gotten to know folks of each dynamic mentioned, but switched a bit and saw some things firsthand.

My conclusion is again that there are more differences between a play relationship and a DD one than either differentiated merely by whether it's M/f or F/m or same sex.

The subtle differences, though not 100% (nothing ever is) are that M/f tend to reinforce traditional gender roles with sub wives being more 'gushy?' over their husband's sexy dominance, whereas F/m tends to challenge those roles and husbands tend to confess more of an elevated respect level for a dominant wife than coo dreamy-eyed over her control. BUT if the relationship is more D/s than DD, then that changes and both genders will submissively melt under their dominant partner's "superiority" fairly equally.

The only other difference I have seen is that (again not 100%, and more like 60%) that many women seem content with a hand spanking while men tend to feel an implement is needed. This changes with experience levels and also degrees of masochism though. I've spanked some women who were way tougher than some men I've read about!

I have found same sex relationships manifest almost exactly as hetero ones with gender being of even less importance.

The biggest difference though in all of it does not seem to be what goes on IN the relationship, but how others regard it all, with people tending to worry more about women in M/f situations, and being more amused by F/m ones.

Hermione said...

What a wide range of questions. I've never thought of blogging for money. a you said, that makes it a chore instead of a pleasure.

Hugs,
Hermione

Bonnie said...

Jim - That's an interesting concept, but I doubt I could keep Randy on script. He ad libs in his own scenarios. :)

Roz - Yes, I certainly could. Thanks for a good suggestion!

KD - Thank you for haring your insight and experience. As I mentioned, my perspective is somewhat limited.

Hermione - There are a lot of blogs, especially on Twitter, that serve as little more that an invitation to a Patreon site or some similar pay site. I don't begrudge these creators their right to make a living over the internet, but I choose not to emulate their approach. This blog is an expression of my love for spankings and the consenting adults who enjoy them. It cannot be simply about money.

Post a Comment