Sunday, August 21, 2022

Keyword Chaos: Back to School Edition


People sometimes arrive here at MBS after typing keywords into a search engine. Here are some favorite examples of those keywords, with our reactions.
  • big booty bonnie – Are you trying to tell me something?

  • birthday spanking gauntlet – A warm tribute from your friends

  • canary spanking – Trouble in the coal mine

  • celebrity spankings – Reality TV that I would actually watch

  • cheerleader splits spanking – Worst position ever

  • choosing a safe word – Bad choices: ow, no, stop, wait, sorry, ouch!

  • disney spanking art – That might not be an officially licensed product

  • domestic discipline cheer – I've been bad. Set me right. Don't get mad. Make our night.

  • elven kingdom spanking – Why yes, Legolas, I do…

  • embarrassing fun spanking – Make me blush!

  • found spanking – Free to a good home

  • hope to spank your partner – Hope makes no smoke

  • how to get your boyfriend to spank you – I snapped a condom once

  • how to spank my neighbor – Bend her over the fence

  • how to teach your husband to spank you – Tik-Tok videos

  • i want to spank – And I want to fly

  • i was spanked – Now available in audiobook

  • international consensual spanking day – It was August 8 and I missed it again!

  • mantance spanking – It's not fair to spank a man in the tance

  • mature spanking stories – No greasy kids' stuff here

  • message spanking – Receipt acknowledged

  • once upon a spanking bench – A kinky fairy tale

  • positions available for spanking – Great working environment plus benefits

  • recreational spanking – He put me over the playground swing

  • sitting on a spanked booty – Watching the tide roll away

  • spank bonnie hard – I have a guy for that

  • spanking artists – Lots of red on the palette

  • spanking basics – Hand. Butt. Rinse. Repeat.

  • spanking blig – Anything like bling?

  • spanking cafĂ© – OTK on the sidewalk

  • spanking comic – A spanko walks into a bar…

  • spanking embarrassment – You call that a hairbrush?

  • spanking games for couples – So that's what cornhole means

  • spanking memory – Spankings are a great way to ensure lessons are retained

  • spanking pantyhose – That's a double punishment

  • spanking punishment quiz – It's a pop quiz

  • spanking saloon – Miss Kitty, what is all that racket upstairs?

  • spanking test – She passed with flying colors

  • spanko meaning – From a purely metaphysical perspective, it hurts like hell

  • spanko moms – Proud to be a member of this mighty group

  • spankyowife – Use yo belt

  • top bottom alignment chart – I'm a chaotic/good/bottom

  • when to spank your wife – When she consents

  • who is bonnie – I'm a woman, wife, mother, grandmother, writer, teacher, and enthusiastic lifelong spanking fan

  • why do my jeans give me a wedgie – If you have to ask the internet, it's because you deserve it
Keep those queries coming in.

9 comments :

Max said...

'Mantance' is a very difficult word to spell it seems. I think a mantance spanking could help with this problem!

Your responses are very clever and hilarious as always, Bonnie.

Also, I remember you doing a post about this topic before (not that it doesn't deserve as many as possible). Or was that Alyx from Alyxfic? Also, a very witty and talented blogger/author.

Thank you for the hearty laughs, and all the best to you.

Bonnie said...

Max - I just thought that whatever a tance is, I will guess he wouldn't want to be hit there.

Thanks! I think a number of blogs use goofy search engine keywords as a blog topic. I didn't originate the idea, but I have published Keyword Chaos posts since 2007. I too am a big fan of Alyx.

I'm glad you stopped by.

Roz said...

Funny, and your responses are brilliant as always. Thanks for the giggles Bonnie :)

Hugs
Roz

Bonnie said...

Roz - Thanks! I always say that I couldn't write lines as funny as those that roll in as queries. :)

Erica Scott said...

Brilliant as ever, my friend! Your Otis Redding reference made me grin.

Fondles said...

Loving your responses as always!

Anonymous said...

Very clever responses.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Hermione said...

I like the idea of a spanking cafe. Latte and lashes, oh my!

Hugs,
Hermione

Bonnie said...

Erica - Thank you. Many times, the first thing that pops into our heads is the best. This was one such occasion.

Fondles - Thank you!

Ronnie - Thanks!

Hermione - I'm Hans and I'll be your spankerista.

Post a Comment