Saturday, August 06, 2022

Blazing Paddles

I learned recently of a glass blowing facility in Macon, Georgia named Blazing Paddles Studio. My first thought was to wonder if they ever heat up anything other than glass. Could this studio actually be a front for some sort of spanko operation? Perhaps a covert dungeon in the back room behind a secret door? The roar of the furnaces could drown out any swatting or screaming.

My second thought was "What a great name for a spanko blog!"

In any case, I have to love any organization that calls itself Blazing Paddles. I hope they prosper.

4 comments :

SPANKEDHORTIC II said...

Perhaps that blog could link to the blog "Young Spankingstein"

Prefectdt

Roz said...

Gotta love it Bonnie. It certainly would make a good blog name
Hugs
Roz

Hermione said...

Great name for a spanking video too.

Hugs,
Hermione

Bonnie said...

Prefectdt - Absolutely, and High Spanxiety too!

Roz - A reader sent me a link to a canoe/kayak event that uses the same name. Sounds like fun!

Hermione - Absolutely, or even a video production house. :)

Post a Comment