Tuesday, July 05, 2022

Bonnie's Mailbag: Heatwave Edition

Sometimes I get interesting mail.



Question: Do you like weird sexy stuff?

Bonnie: That depends upon your definition of weird.

Question: Are there places to meet men on your site?

Bonnie: Alas, that's not our niche.

Question: Are you posting more links to F/M spanking sites?

Bonnie: I have been posting a lot of new links lately, and some of them are indeed F/M blogs. I've learned that most MBS readers prefer the M/F dynamic, but there are significant segments that enjoy other combinations. I recognize that I cannot link something for everyone, but I can provide at least a sampling of popular spanking permutations.

Comment: You and Randy are lucky to have found each other.

Bonnie: That's true. We are very aware of our good fortune.

Question: Have you ever been spanked with a rubber chicken?

Bonnie: I don't think so, but rubber implements are no laughing matter.

Question: Did you ever purposely misbehave to get mom to spank your butt or was it purely punishment?

Bonnie: No, I never intentionally misbehaved in order to get spanked. I wanted to be a good girl and for the most part, I was. Those spankings were completely separate from my secret fantasies. I never wanted to do anything that might betray my very private obsession.

Comment: Reading your stories makes me long for a husband who understands our needs, but mine doesn't. Your experience sharing and links made me so happy this afternoon.

Bonnie: I am pleased that you enjoyed the blog. Your readership and any comments are always welcome.

Question: Did you hear about Hurricane Bonnie?

Bonnie: Yes, one of the disadvantages of having a name at the front of the alphabet is getting a lot of big winds named after you.

Question: Are you still wearing a thong everyday? Is it uncomfortable?

Bonnie: Yes, and no, it's just my panties.

Question: After a hard paddling, I have two red circles on my bottom with gray centers. Why does that happen?

Bonnie: Those are called bullseye marks. I don't have a scientific explanation, but I have a theory. When you watch a slow motion video of a heavy paddle hitting someone's bottom, it compresses the impact zone. The worst damage occurs in the areas that are most displaced at the moment of maximum flattening. That would be the outer areas of the strike zone. The inside areas, in contrast, are pushed directly inward and hence not subject to the same intense lateral forces. This phenomenon, I suspect, accounts for those red rings (and sometimes accompanying bruises).

Question: Do you ever get spanked OTK while Randy sits on an armless chair and your hands and feet are dangling?

Bonnie: Ever? Yes. Lately? No. We prefer OTK variations on a bed or couch where my upper body or maybe all of me is supported. The position described is uncomfortable. I don't like to feel as though I might fall on the floor at any moment.

Comment: Thank you for linking my [spanking author] blog.

Bonnie: I am always delighted to share quality spanking content with MBS readers.

Question: What is your hip measurement?

Bonnie: State regulations require me to place a Wide Load sign on my butt when I ride a bicycle on the highway.

Question: Have you ever self-spanked?

Bonnie: Yes. As a teen, I used my pink plastic hairbrush when no one else was home. I wanted to know how it felt like to get a real hard spanking. I got my answer, but the experience wasn't entirely satisfying. Years later, Randy had me spank myself for his amusement. I used our solid wooden dogleg hairbrush. He eventually decided that I wasn't doing it right and finished the job.

Question: When it's time for a spanking, who lifts up your skirt?

Bonnie: Both of us do at different times. I'd guess it's about 70% him and 30% me.

That’s it for this time. If you want to contact me, please leave a comment or send an email. Have a great week!.

7 comments :

Roz said...

Hi Bonnie, very interesting, and some quite bold questions! I enjoyed reading your answers. Your answer regarding bullseye marks was interesting. Rubber chicken?

Hugs
Roz

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing so hard I'm crying at your Wide Load sign comment. Liza

Erica Scott said...

"What is your hip measurement?" Really??
If someone had asked me that, I would have answered, "Slightly higher number than your IQ."

Hermione said...

Hi Bonnie,

It's time to add "Be spanked with a rubber chicken" to your bucket list.

Hugs,
Hermione

Bonnie said...

Roz - My bullseye answer is a somewhat informed guess, but there may be a better explanation. I have no idea about the rubber chicken, but I had to stop for a moment and think whether I actually had. :)

Liza - When someone asks a question so outrageous, my immediate instinct is to crack a joke.

Erica - I was raised on MAD's Snappy Answers to Stupid Questions and that's where my mind traveled. From that perspective, your more concise reply would also work well!

Hermione - Who would ever have thought my aspirations would devolve to this?

Anonymous said...

Hi Bonnie,

I want to follow up with a question that you received about whether or not women could meet men on your site, which they cannot, of course.

So, I'm wondering where they can meet men? I know this is a big problem for both men and women. There was once Shadow Lane, which was fairly safe and worked pretty well because you had to buy something in order to be a member. The early days of online Internet also provided some curated and moderated sites where you could feel safe talking with someone and then deciding if you wanted to meet with them. As best as I can tell, there's not anything like this today. I would love to hear from your readers if they have any suggestions because they be helping lots of people. Thank you,

John

Bonnie said...

John - Let's see if we can find out. Any suggestions, anyone?

Post a Comment