Thursday, July 07, 2022

Amateur Spanking Fiction, Anyone?



Are you ready for some new and different spanking content? A reader shared with me a site called Wattpad where they offer a broad variety of free spanking-oriented fiction. There are long stories and short, completed stories and fragments, polished stories and drafts. Some of the topics seem silly to my old lady sensibilities (One Direction fanfics, really?), but they get a lot of reads.

So if you have an appetite for spanko fiction and want to try something unusual, this site has thousands of choices.

4 comments :

Hermione said...

What an unusual site. I couldn't help feeling that "wattpad" sounded familiar. I think it's an echo from the past when "Fortran with watfour and watfive" was the primary coding language.

Hugs,
Hermione

Roz said...

Interesting Bonnie, I hadn't heard of this site. Thank you for sharing this

Hugs
Roz

KDPierre said...

Hey there, I must not be the most experienced in using sites like this because once I got in I couldn't figure out how to find the topic we all love. And while domestic discipline seemed elusive, werewolves were everywhere! LOL

Bonnie said...

Hermione - Yes, it was a new experience for me too.

I had to ask Randy the Computer Science major about WatFor and WatfFiv Fortran. He said, "Now we're going a long way back!" He said they are Canadian Fortran compilers and the name comes from Waterloo. I was a Journalism major where the compiler was me.

Roz - You're very welcome. The content is inconsistent in quality, but broad ranging in topics and approach.

KD - The link I provided is actually a search for the word "spanking." It should lead to some content that is at least vaguely relevant. Aye, there be werewolves here.

Post a Comment