Sunday, November 21, 2021

Keyword Chaos: Gobble Up Edition


Here are some search keywords that people use to find this blog.
  • 1001 spanking fantasies – Don't forget trail boss and saloon girl

  • aftercare spanking – That's not how this works

  • anatomy of a spanking – Dermal inflammation of lower buttocks resulting from the repeated application of forceful blows

  • are you my bottom – Don't tell me you lost it again

  • bend over wedgie – I own those pants

  • benefits of domestic discipline – It's something that couples can do together

  • big butt quiz – I think I aced that one

  • bonanza spanking – It's a frontier tail blazer

  • bonnie gets spanked – Yeah, it's true. I can't deny it

  • brat tamer phrases – "How many times must I tell you not to hide the paddle?"

  • calyphigian – I learned this means "having a pleasingly shaped backside"

  • cheerleaders paddled – Well, flip my skirt

  • cowgirl spanking – She got a bad case of saddle sore

  • dadams spanking – Oh, no, please Dadams, not a spanking!

  • david avocado wolfe twitter – Are you lost or what?

  • deepglitterwitch – Last time, it took a year to get rid of that %@# glitter

  • do i need a spanking quiz – No one needs a spanking quiz

  • dr don spankologist – Do you have a license to practice that?

  • everyone spanks karen – And she totally deserves it

  • folding spanking bench – I don't care for folding spankings

  • googd pick up lines – Don't just ask them if they want to get googd

  • heat for the seat paddle – A classic roadside souvenir

  • heavy wooden hairbrush – Sore red bottom

  • home depot step stools – Pervertible furniture

  • international consensual spanking day – There's a worthy cause

  • jeans give me a wedgie – Yeah, I get one too

  • jillian keenan wikipedia – Why would you look for her here?

  • june cleaver dress – Love those 50s housewife fashions

  • june cleaver sex stories – Wally and the Beaver were brought by storks

  • loopy johnny for sale – by dissatisfied recipient, not so gently used, immediate availability

  • marital spanking stories – I posted about 100 of those here

  • massage and spanking – Like chocolate and peanut butter

  • mister poll maintenance spanking – Survey says it makes your butt hurt

  • my sore bottom – That could be the name for my side blog

  • my wife wants me to spank her – Then get off the internet

  • newyorkspanker – Puttin' on the Hitz

  • portaspank – A small relocatable building designed for private punishments in public places

  • restaurant spanking – May we borrow that ladle?

  • romantic spanking – Talk sweet to me while you pummel my bottom

  • ruffled panty cornertime – When spanking isn't enough, there's this

  • simon and garfuckle – Soundtrack for grownup cinema

  • spankbrogs – Dictionary says brog is a pointy tool, not good for spanks

  • spanked bubble butt – At least they didn't mention me by name

  • spanked for fun – Best kind

  • spanked on bottom – Yes, that's where I get it too

  • spanking addiction – You say that as if it's a bad thing

  • spanking blig – blog + bling = blig?

  • spanking competition – The trophy is a pillow

  • spanking documentary – Tonight, we learn the story of Annie who gets spanked because she loves it

  • spanking game story – Bowling for Hollers

  • spanking in tv shows – I envied Lucy, Gidget, Sabrina, Laura, and Wilma

  • spanking my ass – Self-spanking is fine if you enjoy it

  • spanking restaurant – I'll have the flogging special with a baked potato

  • spanking robot stories – Introducing Boomba, the first robot for spankos

  • spanking song – Show you care, strip me bare, whack my rear, spread good cheer

  • spankmate – Queen to king's knee one

  • superhero spanking underwear – Make mine Bat Girl

  • the spanking game – Remind me... Do I want to win or lose?

  • thongslipforum – Thongs don't slip, they stay where you put them

  • vermont country store bath brush – Legendary ouch maker

  • wagon train spanking – So much leather

  • wedgie punishment – Doesn't anyone just spank anymore?

  • weight gain spanking – How much must I gain to earn a spanking?

  • weight loss spanking – Are you telling me I get spanked either way?

  • whackula – I vant to varm your zeet
Keep those kooky queries coming!

7 comments :

Roz said...

These are so funny Bonnie, and your comments as always priceless. The mind boggles at what people search!

Hugs
Roz

Hermione said...

"Don't tell me you lost it again" is the best one, although Boomba is a close second. Keep them coming:)

Hugs,
Hermione

Fondles said...

I totally heard your comment to the "spanking documentary" one in David Attenborough's voice!

Erica Scott said...

Bowling for Hollers!!! LOL!
I love these so much.

Jimc said...

I love your comments on the titles. The song is great.I do have a question about spanking on tv I know about Lucy,Laura (although to be honest I would have loved to see her otk) ,Wilma, and Gidget,but I do not know about Sabrina getting spanked like which Sabrina do you mean ( I do remember Samantha,but not a Sabrina),but it would be nice to have seen Sabrina Duncan (Charlie's Angels) or Sabrina the Teenage Witch getting a spanking.Thanks for all you share and have a great day.
Jim

Caleb Giese said...

Hey. I am a long time lurker on this site. I rarely comment, but I am hoping you can highlight my comment and help me out Bonnie. I have recently taken to photoshopping spanking pics. That is to say I have been trying to take pics of women in bikinis or thongs or whatever, and make it look like they have been spanked when they really haven't. To be honest, I am not that impressed with my own work so far lol. Could you ask your fanbase if anyone knows how to photoshop a woman to the point where it looks like she's been spanked realistically? Im sure some of your fans would have the photo editing knowhow. I just don't. And I have yet to locate an editing tool that makes the spanked butt look realistic. Any help in this matter would be appreciated.

Bonnie said...

Roz - I could make up material this funny if I tried. But those resourceful, relentless searchers out there wherever provide an endless stream of goofiness.

Hermione - That one was Randy's, in fact both of those were his.

Fondles - Yes, absolutely!

Erica - Thanks. These are always fun.

Panty Buns - I'm sorry, but I had to delete your comment. Men who wear panties is off topic here and the linked pages hadn't been updated in many years.

Jim - You got me! It was Samantha who got smacked on the bottom way back in the sixties, not Sabrina.

Caleb - Good question. I don't have the need to fake a spanking photo because I have easy access to the real experience. However, I do a little photo editing and it seems as though this should be possible. There is a site in my blogroll called Spanking Fake that is dedicated to this kind of content I don't know if they offer any tips, but it might be worth a look.

Post a Comment