Sunday, January 03, 2021

Illustration Search

Marci, a spanko friend and faithful MBS reader, is looking to find a specific spanking illustration. She doesn't know the artist, but she describes it as follows:

The setting is a department store returns counter. Young women are in line and carrying store bags. They look unhappy because they were just spanked for overspending.

I definitely remember it. It was well done. She asked if I knew where she could find it. Alas, I do not. If you can help Marci, please post a link in the comments or email me a copy via email. Thank you!

9 comments :

Csoihawks said...

Believe it was a "Wolfie-toon". That should narrow the search a little. Good luck.

Roz said...

Hi Bonnie, I'm sorry I can't be of any help. Not familiar with this.

Hugs
Roz

Hermione said...

I would love to see it if anyone finds it. Dave Wolfe or Chross might know where to find it.

Hugs,
Hermione

ronnie said...

I think I remember that picture, but sadly don't know the artist.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Enzo said...

Hi Bonnie -

I can help Marci!

I know the illustration very well as it is one of my favorites. It is by the artist Kami Tora. In fact, I actually wrote up a post that features this as one of the illustrations.

In the post I include a link to his work, BUT as I mention in the post and will repeat here; fair warning - a lot of his work is very graphic and this example is extremely mild and not his norm.
Here is the link to my post (and you can click on the picture for a larger version):
https://everdayspankings.blogspot.com/2018/01/happy-new-year-greetings.html

Best,
Enzo

Bonnie said...

Everyone - Thank you all, and especially to Enzo! I would not have guessed Kami Tora. I was thinking Wolfie too or maybe Endart. Marci will be delighted.

hcoachtodd said...

Here is a place that might be able to help you find that particular sketch, http://www.chicagospankingreview.org/homepage/home_page.html... Good luck,,, I\d like to see that one myself.

Bonnie said...

Todd - Happily, Enzo posted the illustration on his blog a couple of years ago. See the link above. Thanks!

AJ said...

This is the work of Kami Tora, and you can see it here: https://kamitora.org/black-friday-red-saturday/

Post a Comment