Saturday, September 05, 2020

Keyword Chaos: Still Staying Safe at Home Edition


Below is a list of search terms that people used to find this blog along with our comments and observations. Sometimes the best responses are those we just blurt out immediately.
  • after care down there – Australians are such lovely people

  • big bouncy backside bonnie – More flattery

  • birthday celebration with public spankings – Bring your picnic lunch, mask, and paddle

  • butt fo pinnocle – I don't think they're playing with a full deck

  • cheerleaders paddled – Because of course they are

  • clown spanking – Manical laughing was not the expected response

  • embarrasing spanking – Punished for poor spelling

  • favorite spanking – The next one

  • girlfriend wants me to spank her – Turn. the. computer. off.

  • give you my ass – The bow is a lovely touch

  • glowing bottom – At what point did a uranium paddle seem like a good idea?

  • goodboyspankings – Time for poochie to go outside

  • hairbrush spanking story – Once upon a time, there were three brushes…

  • household spanking implements – Arsenal in the kitchen

  • how to spank a wife – That's any generic wife as opposed a specific wife since we're all the same

  • i want you to spank my girlfriend – Leave me out of this

  • moviespankings – Crimson cheeks on the silver screen

  • paddle tales – Tattletales get saddle tails

  • panties for spanking – What are you going to do? Snap the elastic?

  • pinocchio spanking clock – Time for proboscis sex

  • prepare for a spanking – Should I get my hair done?

  • recreational spanking – On a jet ski? Now's there's an original idea

  • spank her memes – It works better if you spank her bottom

  • spanking bagel – What is the smoked salmon for?

  • spanking documentary – Ken Burns' Spankotopia now on PBS

  • spanking furniture – Surf's up for water bed spankings

  • spanking karen – She totally deserves it

  • spanking machine fanfic – Holy automation, Batman!

  • spanking my bottom – Your bottom? What about my bottom?

  • spanking poems – There was a young lady from Kent…

  • spanking quizzes – Hmm… What's a quirt again?

  • spanking rant – I hate videos where the top strikes only the upper half!

  • spanking scenarios – My favorite is mad scientist and naughty lab assistant

  • spanking tools – Leather strips on a weed whacker for the kinky tinkerer

  • spankopoly rules – That’s one swat for each house and four for a hotel

  • spoil and spank the brat – Not fair

  • stars all around spanked bottom – So you’ve met Wolfie?

  • stinko spanko – What sort of oil did you use on that strap?

  • thong drawer – If you have an entire drawer just for thongs, your panty collection is out of control

  • two wooden spoons lyrics – Maybe if you hum a few bars

  • vaseline spanking – The cleanup is worse than the spanking

  • wedgie punishment quiz – First question: why are you yanking on my panties?

  • why i spank my wife – You’re asking us?

That's all for now.

6 comments :

Roz said...

LoL Bonnie, these are so funny, and as always, your responses are priceless. Thank you for the giggle.

Hugs
Roz

Hermione said...

Spanking bagel and spanking tools are my favourites!

Hugs,
Hermione

Minielle Labraun said...

Pinocchio spanking clock??? That and your response is classic! I am still smiling!

Bonnie said...

Roz - I'm always amazed by the query words I find. I couldn't dream up anything as goofy if I tried.

Hermione - Who thinks about a spanking bagel? It's just so weird.

Minielle - That one was my favorite too. Our alternate response was "Put a french tickler on your nose and tell me about your fishing trip."

Erica Scott said...

Wait... what? Spanking bagel???
Thank you for the much-needed belly laugh, Bonnie!

Bonnie said...

Erica - Right! Who even thinks of such things? :)

Post a Comment