Thursday, August 13, 2020

Keyword Chaos: August Edition


What follows is a list of search terms that people used to find this blog and our comments on those terms.
  • birthday spanking paddle – And we have one more gift that we picked out just for you

  • bliatz – Great blog, but gone 13 years

  • bonnie big butt – My fans know how to find me

  • brat girls – Volunteers of the spanko world

  • celebrity spanking – That's a show we'd watch

  • cheerleaders paddled – That coach is so strict

  • consensual spa king blog – It's good to be the jacuzzi monarch

  • diy spanking machine – What do you mean it just needs an adjustment?

  • do wives like spank – Some of us like spank

  • embarrassing spanking stories – Is this text supposed to be English?

  • enjoyable spanking – Take it slow and keep it coming

  • hermione's heart blogspot – Head east for about 2500 miles

  • how kinky am I – If you have to ask, you're kinky

  • how to properly spank your wife – Always avoid improper spankings

  • my boyfriend spanked me blue – Daba dee daba die

  • padme amidala spanked – That Vader is a real sadist

  • playful spanking stories – I never considered using a croquet mallet that way

  • regulation knickers spanking – I thought spankings were for non-regulation knickers

  • rump roast bonnie – Inelegant but not inaccurate

  • self spanking implements – Try some and pick the ones that work best

  • sitting on a spanked bottom – Squirming is unavoidable

  • skirt up panties down spanking – Excuse me, do I know you?

  • someones gonna get a spanking – Pick me! Pick me!

  • sound of spankingThis

  • spank cry – Aaaaaaaah!

  • spank the brat – New first person spanker video game

  • spanked bottom stories – Her bottom had no comment

  • spanked for not wearing a thong – Naughty briefs!

  • spankgood – wrapbad

  • spanking 101 the book – I'm waiting for the motion picture

  • spanking 2100 – Virtual punishments in outer space

  • spanking anus story – The top was a total ass

  • spanking blog bottom – Blog bottom is what bloggers get from sitting too long

  • spanking diagram – Now listen, it's just not that complicated

  • spanking documentary – See the male dom in its native habitat. Note the distinctive plumage.

  • spanking fantasy – Lord of the Stings

  • spanking for stress relief – Yes please

  • spanking games stories – Spanko tiddlywinks is an old time favorite

  • spanking sex positions – Best for both together is estilo perrito

  • spankles – Those little dimples on a well spanked bottom

  • spankmate – The final move in spanko chess

  • spankopodcast – Recommended, definitely check them out!

  • straddling spanking – This position is surprisingly underrated, especially with dual hairbrushes

  • stress spanking – Unstress spanking is better

  • sundial spanking – VI of the best

  • tv show spanking – Who wants to be a spankee?

  • western spanking stories – Lil left the saloon with a stubborn case of saddle sore

  • wack butt tuesday – Do we get tacos too?

  • worst spanking implement – A pillow
That's it for this month. Please stay safe!

9 comments :

Erica Scott said...

Okay, so "VI of the best" made me spew my coffee.
I love you, Bonnie!

Roz said...

LoL Bonnie, these are so funny, your comments are priceless. Always enjoy your keyword posts, thank you for the laugh.

Hugs
Roz

Anonymous said...

I need a spanking because I read these with a cough drop in my mouth and almost choked. These are hilarious!!!

Liza

Bonnie said...

Erica - Thank you. I'm happy to provide levity in these dark times.

Roz - Thanks! Glad you enjoyed this bit of silliness.

Liza - Oh, yikes, please don't choke on my account. Even a spanking won't fix that.

Hermione said...

How cool that I was featured in your list. And I had forgotten bout Padme's blog.

Thanks for the chuckles.

Hugs,
Hermione

Minielle Labraun said...

I love that all people have to do in the internet world is type a sentence or phrase they want.... and like magic.... they find you or another blog! Maybe I’m weird, but looking on the up side of the funnies above, they found our world!
Your responses are great!

Bonnie said...

Hermione - It's surprising to me how often people query on other blog names (including some that are long gone) and somehow wind up here. I wasn't sure whether they meant Padme, the retired spanko blogger, or Padme, the mother of Luke and Leia in Star Wars.

There is one person who looks for Strict Julie frequently and with all different permutations of keywords. Why not just bookmark her blog? The keywords hold many mysteries.

Minielle - It really is amazing and after 25 years of search engines, it's easy to take for granted. Sometimes, I wonder what people think when they arrive here as a result of a vanilla query. Hopefully, they can find the back button.

Dale said...

Wack Butt Tuesdays with tacos is definitely happening...Tacos before or after?

Bonnie said...

Dale - I vote for after!

Post a Comment