Monday, February 18, 2019

There They Are!

A couple of weeks ago, I wondered whether we could find some departed spanko colleagues. So I put out the word.

To my delight, several old friends appeared! Returning bloggers included Roz (who's not really gone), Tomy, DaddyCat, Abby, Susie, and Carly. I think that's an impressive list of celebrities, especially given that this was a spontaneous experiment limited to one seldom updated blog.

What if we tried again with more blogs promoting the concept simultaneously? It might work a bit like LoL Day, but with old friends instead of new ones. It could provide an opportunity to catch up, tell our departed sisters and brothers how we feel about them, and wish them well.

Is this concept worth the effort required to launch and coordinate it? What do you think?

11 comments :

Blondie said...

I love this idea.

wolfman7446 said...

Bonnie:

A great idea!!

Rick

Roz said...

Hi Bonnie,

Thank you so much for the shout out,I wasn't expecting to be included since, as you said, I'm not really gone :)

Thank you for your previous post, it was so wonderful to see old friends pop in and provide updates. I think a day similar to LoL day is a fantastic idea!

Hugs
Roz

Katie said...

Hi Bonnie! :) What a wonderful idea!! I'm in! Many hugs,

❤️Katie xoxo

willie said...

Hey, it's worth a shot. I know a few still lurk. Maybe if there was a special update day they'd do more than lurk.

Willie

Anonymous said...

Bonnie,
I do like your idea. I am in.
Meredith

Terpsichore said...

sounds like a wonderful idea! :-)

Emerging Lurker said...

Sounds like a wonderful idea. There are many bloggers I wonder about and hope are well.

Hermione said...

That's a fine idea, Bonnie. Count me in!

EsMay said...

Hi, Bonnie, I'd join in. I miss so many bloggers. :)
EsMay

Unknown said...

I love this idea too. There are so many bloggers I miss. I was happy and surprised to see Susie in the previous post. Is there a way I can continue to read her blog?

Post a Comment