Monday, October 01, 2012

In with the New: Harvest Moon Edition

Here is a wonderful new group of blogs to explore and enjoy!

A New Road
Blackbird
Ever Insatiable
Generally Spanking
Jade Cary, Romance Author
John's Spanking Pics
Musings of a Red Bottomed Girl
My So Called life as a Submissive
My Thoughts and Such
Patricia Green Books
Peaches' Daddy
Spanking a Naughty Princess's Blog
Spanking Bobbi Jo
Spanking Wallpaper
The Bedroom Submissive
The Invitation
Welted Bottom (F/M)
Who me? Ya you!

Legend
General Spanking
Photos/Videos
Model/Industry
DD Blogs
Authors/Stories
Ds/BDSM Blogs
To these new members of our community, I bid you welcome. If you would like some blogging tips and suggestions, try these. In any case, we're delighted that you're here!

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the linkage love, Bonnie :)

I was showing my darling your comment and surprise of surprise he knew who you were immediately :) I believe his words were, "Yes, she's a good one to know."

Well then. It's quite nice to know you! I look forward to poking around :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for finding me and linking up!
~miss insatiable

Hermione said...

Spanking Wallpaper? Really? This I have to see! I hope they have screensavers too.

This looks like one of the best lineups yet!

Hugs,
Hermione

Post a Comment