Tuesday, September 18, 2012

In with the New: Indian Summer Edition

Here's our latest batch of fresh spanking-related blogs!

Bottom Matters (F/M)
Ian and Lillie's Place
Kim's Kinky Korner
Korey Mae Johnson
Learning to Love, Lead and Live
Life, Lemons, and Spanking
Sexy on the Darkside
Spanking Model Database
Spankliebhaber
Two Girls and a Paddle (F/F)
WL Authors (mostly M/M)

Legend
General Spanking
Photos/Videos
Model/Industry
DD Blogs
Authors/Stories
Ds/BDSM Blogs
To these new members of our community, I bid you welcome. If you would like some blogging tips and suggestions, try these. In any case, we're delighted that you're here!

3 comments :

Unknown said...

Thanks so much, Bonnie. I went through a big drama, taking down my old blog and putting up the new. This time I brought my hubby with me.
Thanks. :)
Ian and Lillie

Unknown said...

Thank You Bonnie for the add you, are one of my Favorite Bottoms!

Bonnie said...

Lillie, Ian, and Kim - You're very welcome. I look forward to watching where your blogs go next!

Post a Comment