Wednesday, July 25, 2012

In with the New: Summer Cookout Edition

Happiness is new spanking blogs...

Cowgirl Up
Desiring Discipline
Domestic Discipline for Naughty Girls
Fetch My Spanking Slipper
His Warm Council
In Detention
Jerry Bear's Blog
Kathryn 78
Maggie's Big Adventure
My Breath
Sarah's Spanking Stories
Spankophilia

Legend
General Spanking
Photos/Videos
Model/Industry
DD Blogs
Authors/Stories
Ds/BDSM Blogs
To these new members of our community, I bid you welcome. If you would like some blogging tips and suggestions, try these. In any case, we're delighted that you're here!

4 comments :

Minielle Labraun said...

Thanks Bonnie for introducing me!

Anonymous said...

Bonnie- Thank you so much for supporting new bloggers like myself. I really appreciate it.

Unknown said...

Hi Bonnie - Thanks so much for the introduction. I really do appreciate it!

Hermione said...

Hooray! Something to read on a rainy day. I think I'll start at the bottom and work my way up.

Hugs,
Hermione

Post a Comment