Wednesday, June 06, 2012

In with the New: Bountiful Edition


I'm beginning to suspect that there are a whole lot of people who are into spankings...

A Firm Hand
Always & Forever
Big Bottom American Spanking Blog
Bratty Adaline: Discipline as Needed
Brusherman
Bryan's New Spanking Blog
Changing the Rules
Deeper Shade of Dark
Domestic D
Fondlers Anonymous
Lolli Poppin Lane
My Discipline Diary
Paddles and Panties Blog
Part Time Submissive
Redhead Diaries
Renee Rose ~ Closet Girl
Spank Erotica
Spanking Stories Blog
Successfully Submissive Wife
The Guide to Traditional Marriage
Legend
General Spanking
Photos/Videos
Model/Industry
DD Blogs
Authors/Stories
Ds/BDSM Blogs

To these new members of our community, I bid you welcome. If you would like some blogging tips and suggestions, try these. In any case, we're very glad you're here!

9 comments :

Adaline Raine said...

Thrilled to make your list...thanks for the tips. And I would say there's a whole lotta spanking going on. Lol
fondly,
Addy

Kat said...

Ha! I am on a list. Thanks.

Hermione said...

Wow! The interwebs are going to be busy today with all the traffic to these new blogs. Thanks, Bonnie.

Hugs,
Hermione

T said...

Thank you so much for adding my to your wonderful list.

Spanky said...

Thanks Bonnie! I can definitely vouch for Fondler's Anonymous. I look forward to browsing the others too.

Grace said...

Thank you, again for the add! It is nice to know there are others out there like me!
Grace @ successfully submissive wife

Anonymous said...

Hi Bonnie,
Thanks for the add.
Bryan

Fondles said...

Thanks for thinking i'm list-worthy! And thanks to Spanky too!

Come visit, everyone. :)

Unknown said...

Somehow I missed this before. Thanks so much for the welcome, I am so tickled!

Post a Comment