I love that community is your largest word. As I venture into this world of spanking and D/s and other such kink I find that there really is a sense of community and caring.
• Yes, it’s true… • My husband SPANKS me! 🔥 • Bare bottom spankings hurt a lot • But I know I deserve every stinging swat • He makes our spanko fantasies come true • Bad girl behavior provokes harsh discipline • I receive frequent attitude adjustments 🍑 • We 🤍 formal corporal punishment rituals • I fully consent and willingly participate • His thick hardwood paddle reads "BONNIE" • It hangs on our wall as a constant reminder • When I am naughty, he swings that paddle • I assume my position facedown over his lap • He lifts my hem to reveal my ample cheeks • He smiles when I'm still pink from last time • He whacks my butt until it is red and sore! • The impact of wood against skin shocks me • Spankings can be powerful and life altering • When he is done, I am humble and contrite • I display my blazing backside in the corner • I blush with embarrassment at both ends • Photos and videos document my discomfort • I’ll feel a big ouch 💥 when I sit tomorrow • Punishment spankings are my #1 turn-on • I love everything my man does for + to me
14 comments :
Awesome!!
Nifty~ I like how 'community' is the biggest word, makes me feel warm n' fuzzy somewhat.
Fantastic cloud. Thanks for sharing.
*LIKE!
Love it!!! abby
I love that community is your largest word. As I venture into this world of spanking and D/s and other such kink I find that there really is a sense of community and caring.
Very cool and a good representation of the things your blog creates!
That's lovely Bonnie. Thanks for sharing.
Love,
Ronnie
xx
Neat! Where do you create these?
Hi Bonnie,
As the others have noticed, spanking plays a smaller role here than community. Very few of the words were kinky; most were caring, aupportive words.
Spanky, you can create your own here.
Hugs,
Hermione
I would add one more important word to this list. The word is 'BONNIE', with a capital B.
I like this. Haven't really seen one before that was personalized (or that I noticed). Looks really fun and interesting
It's neat! Thank you for sharing.
Hermione - thanks for the link! Fun. Gonna try one meself. :)
How lovely that 'community' is the biggest word :-)
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.