Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Who Reads MBS (Part Five)

Here's who reads MBS...

  • I am 57, taught school for 28 years, I now am an aspiring writer and poet, embrace the part of me that both needs and wants to be spanked
  • I stumbled across a spanking blog, completely by accident, and it all fell into place for me
  • I'm a toppy switch in the mid 30's. That means I play on both sides, but the vast majority of my fantasies and plays are as a top
  • I'm a stay at home wife and mother
  • happily married, happily spanked by a wonderful husband and happy to share with you. The spankings, not my husband
  • Retired, happily married, enjoying the good life the best I can
  • Truth seeker
  • I am a college student learning to control my life instead of the other way around
  • I came out kinky to my husband after 27 years. It was a bit of a rocky start, but now we're happily exploring this road together
  • I'm simply complicated
I love you guys!

4 comments :

kiwigirliegirl said...

and we love you too Bonnie :)

Hermione said...

I see Ronnie made it onto your list this time.

"I stumbled across a spanking blog, completely by accident" by accidentally Googling spanking? LOL - there are no accidents! But "it all fell into place" and that's the main thing.

Thanks for sharing!

Hugs,
Hermione

ronnie said...

It's thanks to you Bonnie that I'm here blogging.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Autumn said...

What a cool post! Thanks for sharing.

(=

Autumn

Post a Comment