Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Who Reads MBS (Part Four)

Here's another fun collection of MBS reader self-descriptions.

  • I love being spanked (well, sometimes I don't... depends on why I'm getting spanked)!
  • Happily married for 10 years to my hero. I dreamed of a man who took charge & I found him in of all places at church. He spanks & I receive (not as often as we would both like).
  • I crave spankings and enjoy historical interests. Spanko me - A bottom who is willing to switch.
  • I'm pretty flippin' fantastic.
  • I'm a 31 year old life loving guy with a penchant for doing somewhat random things whilst pontificating about the whys and wherefores of life.
  • Actress, turned mother, turned nude model, turned feminist blogger.
  • I'm 32, blonde hair, brown eyes, around 5'6 and the perfect size for you!
  • just wanna get threw it in one pc-no more no less
  • I am a mostly straight girl who is beginning to explore f/f discipline with the help of a wonderful and caring Top.
  • I have always been fascinated by beautiful girls' bottoms, whether in really tight clothing like jeans or revealingly nude. And of course I am a dedicated Spanko!
It really does take all kinds!

2 comments :

kiwigirliegirl said...

wow, it sure does :) x

sixofthebest said...

Bonnie, in my opinion, we are first human beings, and then 'spanko's'. And as 'spanko's', variety is the 'spice' of life.

Post a Comment