Friday, June 03, 2011

It's the Little Things (Part Two)

When last we saw our hero, he was removing my slacks... (If you are just joining us, part one can be found here).

Randy soon returned carrying something in his hand that I couldn't immediately identify. “Now comes the unveiling,” he announced. After opening the top button of my slacks, my lover took the handle of the zipper and slowly unpeeled his treasure. I could detect enthusiasm in his voice as he declared his approval.

“What a magnificent ass, all warmed up and ready for action!” With that, he began kissing my lower back. He slipped my slacks down toward my upper thighs, continuing to kiss, lick, nip, and caress as he moved ever southward. His fingers admired the jutting orbs he had just set aglow. Soon the red thong that framed his artwork had to be removed as well.

From his pocket, he removed my favorite bullet vibrator and quickly activated it. In response to the telltale hum, I broadened my stance and arched my back. At first, he touched me lightly in a place he knows I like. Within a few minutes, he increased the pace and the intensity with which he slid the smooth plastic toy in, out, forward, and back. He punctuated this delightful stroking with regular swats from the leather paddle that was now back in his spare hand. The heavenly combination drove me to the brink of release. The sound made by the leather impacting firmly against my bare skin was quite different from the muffled thud I heard before my pants descended. Now loud cracks reverberated in my head even as the accompanying discomfort spread across my cheeks.

Then he stopped.

When he walked to the closet, I collapsed onto the bed. My next recollection was Randy helping me back up as he slid our love ramp underneath my hips. The slacks that started the ruckus were now removed and tossed over a chair. My feet were on the floor, but my throbbing bottom was now pointed straight at the ceiling. I had no idea what to expect next.

His desire, it seems, was every bit as powerful as my own. I gasped with both joy and anticipation as he entered me. I pushed back against his powerful thrusts as we bucked in unison. His strong hands clamped onto the fleshy part of my hips. My cries of pleasure seemed to drive him to continue his vigorous cadence. After he finished, his relaxed body rested atop mine. His arms encircled my waist. It felt so wonderful to renew this physical and spiritual bond.

Surprisingly, my bottom did not hurt that much after this adventure. But Randy took care of that issue by spanking me again the following morning for having the audacity to wear a certain red thong to bed. I told him that it's the little things that matter...

Based upon our poll results, my surprise was completely justified!

6 comments :

B'Man said...

That was fun. Thanks Bonnie!

Lea said...

I voted for the bathbrush!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for a very erotic and fun spanking story Bonnie.

Hermione said...

Lea and I were on the same wavelength, but I'm not at all disappointed with the way the story ended. Sounds like a lovely end to an evening.

Hugs,
Hermione

sixofthebest said...

Bonnie, you were 'buzzed', to an enjoyable spanking, which 'vibrated', your thoughts in a manner, to delight you sexually. Bravado's must also go to Randy.

Kingspan said...

That story was hot, Bonnie. Mrs. Kingspan liked it, too!

Post a Comment