Thursday, May 28, 2009

In with the New: Cusp of Summer Edition


As we enter the warmth of summer, our thoughts cannot escape the allure of a different sort of heat. Here, for your reading enjoyment, are a dozen young spanking-oriented blogs. I hope you will visit and explore these blogs. If you like what you find, a comment to that effect will be beneficial for the blog, the blogger, and our whole community. I encourage MBS readers to welcome these newcomers and demonstrate our hospitality.

A Painful Awakening
Be All My Sins Remembered
Body and Flesh
Breaking the Rules
Cali Spankings
Cultivated Discipline
Discipline Notes
Meow Learns About Life
Struggles and Teachings
Sub Ken's Blog
The Good Wife
The Woody Back to School Unit

Welcome to all of you! I hope your blogging experience will be beneficial and fun.

9 comments :

Meow said...

Thanks, Bonnie, for including me! I always visit the blogs you mention and find plenty of great reading! Meow

Tiggs said...

Thanks, Bonnie for mentioning all these great blogs. I'll be sure to visit the ones I haven't already visited as soon as time allows!

Hugs!

Brambleberry Blush said...

How do you find all this great blogs? It amazes me every time that you have a whole list of one's I've never seen. I'll check all of them out, especially since YOU recommended them.

cheers!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for including me on your list Bonnie. It's always been a pleasure reading your blog and the ones you link to. Ken

R Humphries said...

Bonnie ... warmest thanks for including the Woody Back to School Unit on your list ... who are you? the Oprah of the spanking blog community? ... your mention attracted a huge amount of traffic ... Bottoms Up Ma'am ... R Humphries

ronnie said...

Bonnie, thanks for the new blog links.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Ronnie
xx

Mrs M said...

Thank you for mentioning me on your new bloggers list :), I hope to make some good friends within the realm of blogging and will certainly check out the others mentioned also!

x

PrettyGirl said...

Hi Bonnie,

Thank you so much for recommending me here!!!!

I am so excited. I have followed your references in the past and now I am on the other side of the fence. I am honestly honored.

Thank you,

P

Rebecca said...

Thank you for your mention and all the hard work in rounding up all these blogs on your fantastic site :)

Post a Comment