Tuesday, November 18, 2008

In with the New: Next Edition


It has been more than a month since our last installment of In with the New. In that time, I've assembled this remarkable collection of sixteen new spanking-orienting blogs.

About Spanking
Angela's Discipline
Burnt Toast
Caroline Grey - Getting It
Cassady and Jack
DD Chick
Educating Pammie
Enjoy Spanking
Girl with the Broken Paddle
Headmaster's Study
His Wife
iSpank
Lil Miss Trouble
Ron's Punishment Book
Spank Her 4 Real
Vanilla Spankos

I encourage MBS readers to visit these blogs and, if you like what you find, pay your respects in the form of comments. No one wants to bare their soul to the world only to be met with deafening silence. But that's how it feels for many beginning bloggers. Your one supportive comment at the right moment may mean the difference between a successful blog and an abandoned effort.

To you, the newest members of our community, I say welcome. You are among friends. May your blogs enjoy a long and enjoyable run!

8 comments :

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely checking out that last one, because I've often jokingly described myself as 'a vanilla spanko.' (meaning, weirded out by chains and leather, yet recognising I'm in no position to cast stones.)

Thanks Bonnie, and I think the selflessness you display in tirelessly promoting other bloggers is very admirable. This is one area of behaviour where you definitely don't deserve a spanking. LOL
~ MissyH

Anonymous said...

How do you find all these amazing sites ? Have just visited 'Spank her 4 Real' and 'About spanking' Both great. Your list of kindred spirits must be a world record !

Anonymous said...

Bonnie, thank you so much for linking to my little blog here. I am a big fan of your blog, so it's extra cool to be included in this post. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention Bonnie, you have really made us feel welcome in the online spanko community - and have sent hundreds of people to our site, so thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much Bonnie for adding my blog too. It's an honor :)
Makes me feel welcome too. I hope to get some comments from readers ;)

Hermione said...

This is a great lineup of new blogs. Thanks for introducing them, Bonnie.

Hugs,
Hermione

P.S. As others have mentioned, the word verification seems much more meaningful now, and not just a jumble of letters.

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favest features on your blogs--thanks for sharing these with us.

.... though keeping track and following the fast-growing genre of spank-blogs is the real challenge! So many blogs [and bottoms] and so little time! :-)

Dave

Publikk said...

Thank you for mentioning my blog. I appreciate you noticing it and as always, I love to find the other new blogs out there. There are so many and you find a lot of them.
One thing is for sure if there is one thing we like more than acting on the spanking interest...it's talking about it!

Post a Comment