Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Thank You!

Our friends Abel and Haron at The Spanking Writers have announced their annual awards for 2006.

I was delighted to learn that they named this blog as their Spanking Blog of the Year. Naturally, the endorsement of writers of their stature is very meaningful for me. Even more, I am humbled to have MBS compared favorably to the many, many creative and expressive spanko blogs in our community.

Speaking of community, I believe this occasion calls for a salute to all of you, my dear colleagues and readers. It is your steadfast support and encouragement that keeps me going. It's enjoyable to write for friends. Through the blog, I've made dozens of great friends. You make this effort worthwhile.

Thank you, Abel and Haron!

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You have a wonderful blog, bonnie and I'm looking forward to your posts in 2007!
BIG HUGS
padme

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Bonnie. It is well deserved!

:)
~Todd & Suzy

Spanky said...

Congratulations, this is a well deserved honor! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Bonnie!!!

*hugs*
Tigger

mthc said...

Bonnie,yours and tiggrs blogs were the first i ever read. Congratulations and keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Bonnie~ This honor is certainly well deserved!! Congrats! And please please please keep it up!!

Hugs~
Eva

Bonnie said...

Padme - Thank you! I'm looking forward to this new year. Hopefully, we'll all have plenty of fun.

Todd and Suzy - Thanks!

Spanky - Thank you.

Tigger - I really appreciate your continuing support.

MTHC - Thanks!

Eva - Thanks. I'm still pedaling!

Post a Comment