Sunday, September 03, 2006

Recap: MBS Sunday Brunch for September 3


This week's topic was naming spanking implements and other sex toys. Here are your responses:

Danielle: It looks like you wrote this post especially for us. LOL. Most of our implements do have names. It gives us much fun to search for names. Usually, we don't have them ready at the start. But while having /using the implement, it just comes into our minds.

I'll tell you about the first (properly speaking, the first two) and the last one.

This month, a year ago, I got "Mahogany Friend" for my birthday. I knew Tom was working on it, because he told me. It's a paddle made out of a rudder from an old sailing boat. There's a wooden side with my name on it and a leather one, which I really love. This present was accompanied by a special poem:

To Danielle
For a lifelong service to a delicious butt
I am your Mahogany friend
Made of solid wood
Keep you warm when you need it
Give you a nice colour when you are pale
For a better attitude and relieve of stress
Hang me on the wall and use me when you are bad or good
At your service
Mahogany Friend

The very first one was "Little One," a kitchen spatel. I hate this implement, although I bought it myself, because it stings so much. The last one I bought Tom was for Father's Day. It's called "Pol" after a character from a book, written by David Eddings. It's the name of a strong-minded woman, Polledra. At the same time, it's the first part of the name we call this kitchen tool in Dutch (pol lepel).

Mistress Sky: I love this post! My favourite toy at the moment is the Hitachi Magic Wand, which I refer to as The Great God of Electrickery... for obvious reasons. It's the best thing I ever received from the States!!!

Jean Marie: I have a big-headed wooden hairbrush that's never touched a hair on my head. It's strictly for use on my other end, and, boy, is it strict. I call it the "Intimidator." The mere mention of it corrects some of my misbehaviors.

Kyle has a supple, thick leather belt I like to think of as "Girlfriend." Sensual swipes with this toy have made me cum. Hard licks have made me curse hateful invectives and cry copious tears. Then there's his big, calloused right hand. When he takes off his ring and rolls up his sleeve, it means I'm in for a major bad-girl spanking. We call this "a date with the palm."

Our names aren't nearly as creative as yours, Bonnie, but they have meaning for me.

Eva: Adam and I were just talking about this! Like Sky, I recently got a Hitachi Magic Wand and told Adam it needs a name. I like the name Sky gave hers. I haven't come up with a name for mine yet. Oh, and the crop needs to be named as well. They just gotta have names. Just like our cars... When we love them, we name them! And I once considered drawing some mean faces on our spoon collection, but then if anyone else happens to see them, they're no longer just spoons.

Now you have me thinking. I really DO need to name these things!

Anon: We have a heavy leather razor strop we call Bertha.

Lily: I can't add much to this brunch as we don't have names for our few toys. I had never really thought about it before, but it could be fun. If you were clever with the names, you could even issue fun threats in ordinary conversation and no one would be any the wiser.

I look forward to hearing other people's names.

Little One: We have Fred and Ginger... matching hickory... 1/4" thick... wicked...

Tigger Too: I think it's so cool that you and Randy name your spanking toys, Bonnie, but surprisingly, that hasn't gotten my hubby and me to name any of ours yet.

D & S: Mr. Whippy is our pencil thin cane. It’s named after a local brand of ice cream!

The Scotsman is our genuine Lochgelly tawse. It’s lethal and only used on special occasions.

Thunderclap, our large wooden paddle, is so named because of the noise it makes on a tight bottom, and even more when applied to a tight jeans seat, like the one Bonnie fills so well.

Bottom Blaster is a large, hairbrush-shaped wooden clothes brush, which produces an incredible sting and heat.

Elis: We don't have a lot of names except for Mollie the flogger and I think CeeCi named it! But like everything else I read these days, now I want to try it. When we come up with names, I'll post them!

Tigger: I think you've incited a ton of thinking and oodles of new posts with this one. Like the others, our toys aren't named. Dante likes to call them his "babies" when he gets them in his hands just before a spanking. Which of the many we have, you may ask? Any and all, if and when he is in the mood.

Paul: I've had to get out our toys to remember their names.

Mel loved leather, the broad heavy belt was "her best friend," the traveling strap was "Mr. Stingy," the light Tawse was the "Nice Scotsman," the heavy three fingered tawse was the "Angry Scotsman," and the senior boys cane was known as the "Wrath of God," which was usually shortened to the "Wrath.”

I've cleaned and oiled the leather and cane and enjoyed some nice memories.

CeeCi: This is fun! Some of the names that have been attached to our toys are mostly because that's what they told me to call them. There’s no other reason, a name just popped into my head!

My first vibrator, may he rest in pieces, was Dylan. My new HoMedics handheld massager has been dubbed Stanley. Our flogger is known as The GiggleMaker and then there's The Red Devil Spatula which rarely sees the light of day. It hurts too much. Our rulers are used for Name That Tune but have yet to receive an official name, I tend to think of them as a group...oh, I came up with one!!! The Beattttles! Yep, that’s with four ‘T’s, as they are the Fab Four! Hmmm, another name? I think the first one will do.

Rose: TND and I haven't gotten around to naming the toys yet. However, He does refer to His arsenal as His weapons of ass destruction as well. I laughed when I saw that! The double leather strap I'd probably call "dance with death." It’s an evil little piece of stingy paddle. Now, I'm going to have to come up with names for our various toys.

However, we do have "Mr. Happy and the Boys," so named by a reader, but very true of TND's, um, man parts. ;-P

Mary: Little One, I took a look at Fred and Ginger - OUCH!

We haven't really taken to naming our toys much, although I think our new wooden paddle is wicked! I love seeing what other readers have shared.

Padme: Names for our spanking toys? He has a paddle which he has named Anakin's paddle and on the other side, it says, “Who's Your Daddy?” We also named one flogger the "damn it".

Anon: In Harry Potter, the evil Voldemort is "he who must not be named." My husband has spanked me ever since we became engaged. He often threatened to paddle or strap or whip me, but I just laughed. One day when we'd only been married a few months he came home with an English cane. I was told to take down my underwear and lay down on the bed. I got three light strokes and cried like a baby. I've only felt the damned thing twice since, harder each time. It is the plaything "that can not be named."

Theresa: I am not really in a committed spanking relationship. I am in a long distance relationship. He has nicknames for me, does that count? I once had a spanker, write me a love note on an implement. I never named my cars. But in the 80's I did name my tennis shoes. Since they were twins, each pair consisted of two names. But I can't wait to buy, name, and use implements! I'll get thinking!

Bonnie: I mentioned most of best nicknames above, but I should add one more. We have a vibrating sex toy named “Buzz Lightyear,” because he takes me to “infinity and beyond...”

Teresa: Daddy's belt is a favorite of mine and Plan B is our paddle's name. The hairbrush is mostly used for my attitude problems.

Sugarpie: Hubby and I have always called our paddleball paddle, The Hiney Paddle. That's just what my sisters and I used to call it. But the only other named toy is the belt, which we call, The Belt. It's so classic. We also roleplay. One of our classics is "the sassy spoiled princess," where everything becomes "Royal," as in the "The Royal Hiney Paddle" and the princess's "Royal Behind." LOL

Thanks everyone for sharing your wonderfully creative names. This has been a truly fun brunch!

Keywords: , , ,

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

I always seem to miss these! Probably because I seem to always spend Sunday in the hospital because the baby is misbehaving. I had to chime in and say that I love the nickname Buzz Lightyear. We have boring names for everything. I'll have to find some inspiration in this post. :D

Bonnie said...

A'Marie: I'm sorry you're continuing to have issues with your pregnancy. I figure it's nature's way of making you stop worrying about the delivery.

I wish the very best for all of you!

Hugs,
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Great reading!!!

And oh, soooooooo love that Hitachi Magic Wand, too!!! Yum!!!

*hugs*
Tigger

Post a Comment