Sunday, June 18, 2006

Recap: MBS Sunday Brunch for June 18


What a musical bunch we are! Here are your spanko playlists.

LA Girl: This is a compilation of songs that I put together over the years that best explains our feelings about our relationship. There has been plenty of times I've had spankings and much more to these songs.
  1. Puddle of Mudd – Control
  2. Clannad – I Will Find You
  3. Nickelback – Figured You Out
  4. Diamond Rio – What a Beautiful Mess
  5. Tim McGraw- The Cowboy in Me
  6. Allele – Closer to Habit
  7. Hinder – Lips of Angel
  8. Metallica – Nothing Else Matters (CeeCi likes this one too)
  9. Seal – Kiss from A Rose
  10. Alabama – Feels so Right
  11. AC/DC – Thunderstruck
  12. Creed – Higher
  13. Duran Duran – Hungry Like the Wolf
As you can see it’s quite an eclectic mix. But each of these songs means something to the both of us. It could be the lyrics, the mood it sets, or hearing them at a special time during our relationship.

We are also partial to anything from Enya or Engima for a nice good spanking session.

Try some of these out, and maybe you will find some new favorites!

Mike: Here’s my list.
  1. Madonna – Hanky Panky (I’m not a big fan, but I think this song has to go on my list)
  2. Robbie Williams – Something Stupid (The video features Nicole Kidman with a riding crop, wow)
  3. Queen – Fat Bottom Girls (although changing it to "Red Bottom Girls" would be great)
  4. Aerosmith – Pink (for the line "It's kink - but you don't ever tell her," even though I've told her)
  5. Van Morrison – Moondance (not for any spanking reference, but because I think it's a really sexy song)
SmartNnaughty: I vote for the 1812 Overture by Tchaikovsky. Every time the cannons go off – SPANK!

Shimon: How about the William Tell Overture by Rossini? It provides a very nice beat to get spanked to.

Jean Marie: I'd like to suggest the song, "Anticipation" by Carly Simon. I absolutely adore that tummy-churning feeling of knowing that I'm gonna get it, knowing that I'm caressing a cool unblemished fanny that will soon be hot and red.

I love the pent-up feeling of sexual anticipation. Ever since I first heard the phrase, "Wait 'til your father gets home..." (Although it was never said to me; my Mom would give me a wooden spoon lesson right then and there), I've loved the build-up to the act itself. My lover knows this and traffics on it. More often than not, I'm bared and bent over, and then made to wait. I may have to recount my misdeed and I may have to ask to be punished. All the while, Kyle is caressing me, parting me, tickling my fancy. It all makes me feel like a sodden sponge down there. Then his spanking wrings me out. Mmmm, the delicious anticipation...

Also, Fiona Apple has that song, "I've Been a Bad, Bad Girl," which sums up that confessional impulse that I feel standing there awaiting my lover's readiness, whether he's sitting and rolling up his sleeve, baring my scared butt, pulling me over, or whatever.

Mary: I definitely have to go with Jean Marie and Anticipation!

Bonnie: Here's my play list. A lot of these songs were Randy's suggestions.
  1. Bad Company - Can't Get Enough (Great beat and lyrics)
  2. Berlin - Sex (Techno spanko!)
  3. Blue Oyster Cult - Godzilla (For that monster spanking)
  4. The Cars - Don'tcha Stop (For New Wave spankos)
  5. Donna Summer - I Feel Love (Disco spanko)
  6. Eric Weisberg - Dueling Banjos (Picture an implement in each hand)
  7. Fine Young Cannibals - Good Thing (Perfect beat)
  8. Fleetwood Mac - Tusk (All time drumming favorite)
  9. The Gap Band - You Dropped a Bomb on Me (Funky spanky)
  10. Genesis - I Can't Dance (Even contains a paddle swat sound)
  11. Heart - Even It Up (F/m words, but the beat works either way)
  12. Ian Dury - Hit Me Your Rhythm Stick (Oh yeah)
  13. INXS - Devil Inside (...And we know how to let it out)
  14. Judas Priest - Another Thing Coming (Metal spankings)
  15. Little Anthony and the Imperials - Hurt So Bad (Soulful Spanko)
  16. Pat Benatar - Hit Me with Your Best Shot (Be careful what you ask for)
  17. Rusted Root - Ecstacy (Relentless spanko beat)
  18. Sheryl Crow - Strong Enough (Specifically, how's your right arm?)
  19. Todd Rundgren - Bang the Drum All Day (How could we forget?)
  20. The Young-Holt Trio - Wack Wack (Obscure, but too good to skip)
Tigger Too: Okay, I'm picking songs I like, but with a little imagination, I think they could be used for spanking, too!
  1. Savage Garden – Truly, Madly, Deeply
  2. Black Eyed Peas – Pump It
  3. No Doubt – Hella Good
  4. Billy Idol – Money, Money
Tigger: The ONLY song so far that I can list is Melissa Etheridge's "Come to My Window." Here's why that song means so much.

It's accompanied virtually every planned spanking session I've had with my hubby, even including a few punishments, I'm sure. But the most memorable is still my outdoor spanking last week, and how I felt when that song came on for the second time in the evening.

I was staring at the full moon with a very sore bottom, anticipating more, and thinking about how much I love him, when the song came on and he sneaked up behind me in the moonlight and whispered the lyrics into my ear. Ah, true bliss! Here are the lyrics that he whispered into my soul that night in the dark as he held a cane in his hand:

You don't know how far I'd go
To ease this precious ache
You don't know how much I'd give
Or how much I can take
Just to reach you

Patricia: To sum up our relationship, I think it's "Lady" by Kenny Rodgers. Yes, I know he sings with the same four notes, but the words mean so much to Bill and me. We did use it as our first dance song 25 years ago. It’s strange how some songs just stick with you forever, even ones that when you look back, you say I like that.

Pat Benatar’s “Hit Me with Your Best Shot” was Bill's pick. I also love Seal, so almost anything from them would be great.

Cassie: The first song that came to mind was Cher's song, "Just like Jessie James." I know the lyric include "If you can give it, I can take it" and another line is "Until my heart is crying Indian and I'm begging for more." Listening to Cher gets my man in the mood anyway, so we listen to here a lot!

I can see that my iPod needs a new playlist. Thanks, everybody, for your great song ideas!

Keywords: , , ,

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Beat Me Daddy, eight to the bar. (Albert Ammons, boogie piano). S.

Anonymous said...

Great ideas!!!

*hugs*
Tigger

Bonnie said...

Everyone - A reader named Gina just reminded me that we all forgot the number one spanko song - Happy Birthday to You!

Thanks, Gina!

Anonymous said...

Ok, just lost my comment (??!!?)... forgive me if this ends up posting twice...Before I hit a wrong button, I said I've always thought Joni Mitchell's "Carey" is very sexy... refrain:
"C'mon Carey, get out your cane (!!!)
I'll put on some silver
Oh, you're a mean ole daddy but
I like you.."

And one of the sexiest songs ever written, in my opinion, is Jackson Browne's "Under the Falling Sky"
Perfect lovemaking song - easily adaptable to spanking (with caressing during the slow parts, and a good fierce rhythm in the drum solo); awesome lyrics too:
"Warm and lovely mystery, can you hear the choir?
Voices can no longer hold my desire
Just abandon your sad history and meet me in the fire
Our angels wait to take us higher and higher
Higher and higher...
Low, under the falling sky
Easily we will lie
While I bring it to you"

Great topic! I'm inspired to go make a new playlist!
Bitski

Post a Comment