Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Thank You, Chelsea Girl


I would like to offer my heartfelt thanks to Chelsea Girl for including my story in the latest Sex Blog Round-up at Fleshbot. Managing a blog is a lot of work, but it all feels worthwhile when one's efforts are recognized by an esteemed peer.

To those readers introduced to this blog though Fleshbot, I welcome you. There's plenty to see and do here at My Bottom Smarts. Please free to stroll the sunlit courtyards and explore the shadowy corridors. If spanking is your thing, I believe you will likely find a number of very relevant stories and articles. Better still, I invite you to pull up a chair and join the discussion. In any event, I'm glad you came to visit!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Bonnie, quality will tell, you're one of the best. QED!!!
Hugs,
Paul.

Bonnie said...

Chelsea Girl - I am definitely enjoying that bounce. Thanks again.

Paul - Why, thank you!

Post a Comment