I am a guy and i really get a boner when i see a girl with her panties pulled down getting her bottom lit up. I like to cum when i see their pussy through their legs and i like to think im the one spanking that naughtly little ass.
• Yes, it’s true… • My husband SPANKS me! 🔥 • Bare bottom spankings hurt a lot • But I know I deserve every stinging swat • We make spanking fantasies our reality • I’m a bad girl who accepts harsh discipline • I require frequent attitude adjustments • We 🤍 formal corporal punishment rituals • I fully consent and willingly participate • His thick hardwood paddle reads "BONNIE" • It hangs on our wall as a constant reminder • When I am naughty, he swings that paddle • He lifts my hem to reveal my ample cheeks • I assume my position facedown over his lap • He loves when I'm still pink from last time • He whacks my butt until it is red and sore • The impact of wood against skin shocks me • This is not play. My spankings are authentic • When he is done, I am humble and contrite • I display my blazing backside in the corner • I blush with embarrassment at both ends • Photos and videos document my discomfort • I feel grateful as I rub fresh paddle burns • Punishment spankings are my #1 turn-on • My man does all this for me, his loving wife
3 comments :
I am a guy and i really get a boner when i see a girl with her panties pulled down getting her bottom lit up. I like to cum when i see their pussy through their legs and i like to think im the one spanking that naughtly little ass.
Hey bonnie - so sorry I've missed the last few bruinches - been busy!
Will be back next week I promise. Love the idea of the jigsaw though....
cuddlybum
Anon - Welcome to MBS!
Shimon - Were I inclined to post that picture, it wouldn't be a puzzle.
Cuddly - We missed your insight on Sunday. I look forward to hearing from you!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.