Naughty - I sure did, but I'm even more looking forward to what I hope will be a totally freakin nekkid Friday in a little while. If I have a story to tell, you can read it here.
Shimon - Well, *I* like it!
Lecram - Thank you and welcome!
Wdky - As a matter of fact, I am! ...And I'm pleased to make your acquaintance.
D - That would spoil the mystery, wouldn't it?
Rayn - My thoughts precisely. Welcome to MBS!
Paul - Well, someone had to say it...
GG - Thanks, but yours was much better!
Ross - I wouldn't be surprised if your wife is beginning to develop a strong opinion about my blog. :D
CeeCi - Thanks, and same to you!
Crimson - Hi! Your name is almost as lovely as your photographs. Welcome!
Padme - As is my inclination, I was trying for something a little different. It's quite revealing, yet exposes very little. Happy HNT to you too.
gosh bonnie....now i wanna know how? you've been such an inspiration to me. and your blog has been instrumental in helping things along in my own spanking life with my sweet jefferson!
• Yes, it’s true… • My husband SPANKS me! 🔥 • Bare bottom spankings hurt a lot • But I know I deserve every stinging swat • He makes our spanko fantasies come true • Bad girl behavior provokes harsh discipline • I receive frequent attitude adjustments 🍑 • We 🤍 formal corporal punishment rituals • I eagerly consent and willingly participate • His thick hardwood paddle reads "BONNIE" • It hangs on our wall as a constant reminder • When I am naughty, he swings that paddle • I assume my position facedown over his lap • He lifts my hem to reveal my ample cheeks • He smiles when I'm still pink from last time • He whacks my butt until it is red and sore! • The impact of wood against skin shocks me • When he is done, I am humble and contrite • I display my blazing backside in the corner • I blush with embarrassment at both ends • Photos and videos document my discomfort • I’ll feel a big ouch 💥 when I sit tomorrow • Pain fades, but our fond memories endure • Punishment spankings are my #1 turn-on • I love how we enjoy all of this fun together
19 comments :
bonnie......that's just plain cheatin'! and such a tease....more please......
Rose - You know I got the idea from you! :D
Someone should spank Bonnie for being such a tease!
Nice eye! Love the stories too! HHNT!
HNB - Thank you!
Marcus - Is tomorrow evening soon enough? I'm told that Randy and I have a date.
Andy - Thank you, and welcome to MBS!
A great day to start this! Welcome! Cheers and Happy HNT Anniversary!
Cool debut... you lookin' at me? Happy HNT x
AS you won't show us the other side unadornned, why not your oh so spankable bottom , nicely bent over awaiting it's first whak ? D.
Well all I can say Bonnie, is, the eyes have it. Blush, sorry! WEG
Hugs,
Paul.
Lovely first HNT :-)
It gave me a giant raging erection.
So that's what you meant! Happy HNT! You're right, great minds do think alike :D
I see!! Happy HNT :)
Shhhh - Thank you, and you're very sweet!
Naughty - I sure did, but I'm even more looking forward to what I hope will be a totally freakin nekkid Friday in a little while. If I have a story to tell, you can read it here.
Shimon - Well, *I* like it!
Lecram - Thank you and welcome!
Wdky - As a matter of fact, I am! ...And I'm pleased to make your acquaintance.
D - That would spoil the mystery, wouldn't it?
Rayn - My thoughts precisely. Welcome to MBS!
Paul - Well, someone had to say it...
GG - Thanks, but yours was much better!
Ross - I wouldn't be surprised if your wife is beginning to develop a strong opinion about my blog. :D
CeeCi - Thanks, and same to you!
Crimson - Hi! Your name is almost as lovely as your photographs. Welcome!
Padme - As is my inclination, I was trying for something a little different. It's quite revealing, yet exposes very little. Happy HNT to you too.
aw bonnie....glad i could be an inspiration, lol.... ;-P
xo,
r
Bonnie,
But don't you have 2 of those?
SNN
Rose - In more ways than you know...
SNN - I do! But it was half nekkid Thursday. :D
gosh bonnie....now i wanna know how? you've been such an inspiration to me. and your blog has been instrumental in helping things along in my own spanking life with my sweet jefferson!
xo,
rose
Rose - I was speaking of your courage, your willingness to evolve, grow, and learn, and your quest to explore the boundaries of this thing we do.
You are indeed an inspiration for me.
Hugs
Bonnie
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.