Sunday, April 23, 2006

Recap: MBS Sunday Brunch for April 23

                    

Once again, we’ve enjoyed an excellent brunch, thanks to our generous participants. I hope everyone learned something. I know I gained some new insights.

The question concerned stress relief spankings. Here are your illuminating responses:

Cuddlybum: I just asked the beloved about this. He reckons that punishment spankings are harder, fun spankings are shorter with more rubbing and stroking, but stress relief spankings go on and on until I'm all de-stressed (and to a certain extent, HE's de-stressed as well!)

Stress relief spankings help to deal with a lot of the tension that can build up over nothing specific. Sometimes, I start to feel all tetchy and too big for my skin. Afterwards, I feel sore, but I also feel relaxed and happy. The beloved reckons punishments should be short and over and done with (mind you, he's never been at the receiving end of his idea of a 'short sharp spanking!').

The stress relief spankings are a major reason why we're so strong together. They provide a safe place and time for me to fall apart. The beloved then picks me up and puts me back together afterward. Anything goes during those spankings. I don't have to think. I can just let it all out and then the air is clear and everyone's happy again. If something major comes out, we can talk about it a lot more calmly after the stress has been dealt with!

Rose: It seems that most of our spankings include stress relief. That's often my first reaction to his spankings. My emotions and stress leave my body. There are often copious tears. Then I drift into the sensations of the spankings and float off into a lovely space...

Cameo: I’m with Rose. For me and Boss, when we have time, if it's not erotic, spankings are all too often stress relief rather than disciplinary. We both need it. We will probably need it MORE once things get organized better on his end. He works very hard at his job (he works for a major telecommunications firm in the CSR dept. where they are trying to shift him to training/supervisory). I'll be a stay at home mom with three kids underfoot (two of them teenagers, and one of THOSE with medical difficulties). Boy, do I EVER need stress-busters as much as he does!

Caia: Stress relief is a big one for me. It’s probably the primary reason for spanking around here. When I get stressed (which I do too often), I take it out on Sam. So, he might not come out and say I need some stress relief, but he will spank for letting my stress affect our relationship.

Usually, if he decides I am in need of a spanking, I don't agree right away. I usually end up fighting him. So, I get my anger and stress out by fighting him, then the spanking will wash it all away, especially if it brings me to tears.

Stress relief spankings leave me feeling very peaceful and loved. If I am sore afterward, the peace can last for several days. It's a wonderful thing :)

Jean Marie: We enjoy erotic spankings, foreplay of the foremost excellence, when all the sensations are sensual and leading inexorably to sex. The sex is inevitably passionate, aerobic, exhaustive and exhausting.

He enjoys administering punishment spankings, which are abrupt, painfully severe, chastising with the hand or implement to my seat, while harsh lecturing words berate my guilty conscience.

Our relationship benefits from stress-relieving spankings. Sometimes Kyle will tell me that I deserve one, pull me over his lap then and there (and we've been in some funny and/or public places at these times). But more often than not, I'll ask for it. Sometimes this will be couched in some transgressing act such as the brat misbehaving in some obvious way. But I've also boldly pulled my pants down, stuck my bare ass in his face, and announced that I simply but profoundly need a good spanking. Kyle has never let me down, or let me up, before my karma is cleansed, my face is bathed in tears, and my butt is very red.

The BEST is when he gives me a really thorough stress-buster, first with the hand and then with the belt. He holds me afterward so securely, kissing my tears away, caressing my injured pride and smarting fanny. We just evolve from cuddling and comforting to having a warm and fuzzy fuck.

So the short answer is YES. Stress-relieving spankings differ from other forms of discipline, and are an integral part of our relationship.

Patricia: Stress relief spankings are so much a part of our spanking life. I usually ask for them, but if he feels I am being overwhelmed he will suggest a "little play time" to get me back to normal. After so many years together, I usually agree, except for those times when the stress is coming in from all over. Usually he will say something and I'll answer, "Does it look like I'm in the mood for a spanking?” This results in me being put over his knee for an attitude adjustment, but it works for us. If anyone doesn't do stress relief spanking, I suggest that today would be a nice day to start.

Padme: We definitely do stress relief spankings. Friday night is an example. I was craving a spanking really bad. Master Anakin was very tired after being up early and a long week. Nothing sexual happened. It was just a few cane strokes and a nice stress relief spanking so we could both sleep better. He told me that it helps him to release the stress by spanking my ass.

I find if I haven't had a spanking in a week, I start to crave one to relief the stress that builds up.

Some spankings are discipline. Some are erotic. Some are fun. And some are just like Friday – stress relief spankings.

Bonnie: I liked the comments by Cuddlybum, Cameo, Padme, and Paul about stress relief spankings benefiting both partners. That’s been our experience too.

I normally deal with stress pretty effectively, but once in a while I just go into overload. When this happens, Randy suggests spanking therapy. As Patricia said, I generally agree. Regardless of how we get there, we find these stress relief spankings to be very beneficial.

For more thoughts, please see my Spanking 101 post.

Marie: In the end, all spankings relieve stress for me. Punishment spankings usually start out sharp, with no warm up. But when I have been mostly good, but maybe a little grumpy, he knows I need to be spanked to relieve the stress before I turn into a real brat. Then the spanking starts out slow and warm as an over his knee hand spanking. My panties even stay up at first. Eventually we move on to the bare and use the paddle and maybe even the belt. I am spared the cane. I hate it and I get it only when I am being punished.

Tigger: We do use stress relief spankings! In fact, I needed one just the other morning. I don't know what it was, but I just needed a spanking when I woke up. Of course, weekday mornings can be a little hectic, but while we were having breakfast, I mentioned to my hubby that I needed a spanking. I thought he'd say that he'll keep that in mind and give me one that night, like he usually does. But he surprised me by telling me to go into the bedroom and bend over the bed after we finished eating breakfast.

In the bedroom, I got another surprise. He took out our big sorority-style paddle, and my eyes went a little wide at that and my pulse skipped a beat too! I got twenty-five good smacks with the paddle, after which my bottom was all hot and stinging pleasantly. I jumped up and gave him a big hug and a sexy kiss. I sooo needed that spanking! *sigh*

I'm not sure how they really differ from other spankings he gives me, other than they're not necessarily always erotic. But stress relief spankings definitely do wonders for me, I can tell you that! After one, I feel completely and totally relaxed, and way less stressed than I did before!

Paul: Stress relief spankings are an important part of any spanko couple’s program. They don't always end with sex, though mostly. They’re not as severe as punishment, though often longer and harder than attitude adjustment spankings. Stress relief spankings, finally and best, offer relief for both partners. After all, stress can be very contagious.

Thanks, everyone! See you next week!

Keywords: , , ,

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Great reading!!!

*hugs*
Tigger

Anonymous said...

I was spanked as a child and I wanted to experiment later on on what would happen if it was done more. I spanked myself with a hairbrush at the age of 18 and noticed my bottom turning pink, then red, then dark red, then purple then blood seeped through the pores and my butt was a large blood blister. I noticed sexual stimulation from it and did this nearly daily since then. If i did stop, I would have bruises that lasted for a month and I was turned on by having a marked buttocks.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment