I know this is late to comment on, but better late than never!
I don't think you're a liar- most people don't share details of their sex lives when asked about their weekend. Is it something exciting that happened? yes. Is it something other people want or need to know? Unlikely. I guess what I'm saying is if that makes you a liar we all are in many ways.
• Yes, it’s true… • My husband SPANKS me! 🔥 • Bare bottom spankings hurt a lot • But I know I deserve every stinging swat • He makes our spanko fantasies come true • Bad girl behavior provokes harsh discipline • I receive frequent attitude adjustments 🍑 • We 🤍 formal corporal punishment rituals • I eagerly consent and willingly participate • His thick hardwood paddle reads "BONNIE" • It hangs on our wall as a constant reminder • When I am naughty, he swings that paddle • I assume my position facedown over his lap • I lift my skirt to expose my shapely target • He loves when I have marks from last time • He whacks my butt until it is red and sore! • The impact of wood against skin shocks me • When he is done, I am humble and contrite • I display my blazing backside in the corner • I blush with embarrassment at both ends • Videos memorialize my painful correction • I’ll feel a big ouch 💥 when I sit tomorrow • Aches fade, but our fond memories endure • Punishment spankings are my #1 turn-on • I love how we enjoy all of this fun together
1 comment :
I know this is late to comment on, but better late than never!
I don't think you're a liar- most people don't share details of their sex lives when asked about their weekend. Is it something exciting that happened? yes. Is it something other people want or need to know? Unlikely. I guess what I'm saying is if that makes you a liar we all are in many ways.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.