Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Spanking Stories At Your Fingertips


In our never ending quest to bring you excellent spanko entertainment, we here at My Bottom Smarts are proud to introduce a new enhancement. In the sidebar at the right side of each page, you will now find two drop down menus for spankings and fiction. Using these controls, you can quickly access any of the true life or fictional spanking stories I have posted since day one.

I wanted to give you, my reader, an easy way to access these stories. I received a lot of positive feedback from the end of year roundup posts. Why not, I figured, allow you to access those stories all year round? Now you can. Even if you read everything listed in the year end posts, there are several additional stories included in the drop down menu.

Thanks go to Janeen, for giving me the idea, and to my dear husband, Randy, for helping me to make it work.

Keywords: ,

3 comments :

little one said...

I like the drop down menus. Makes it so much easier. Thanks for all you give to your readers each and every day. I enjoy your blog so much.

Anonymous said...

I like the new menus, too. And I love reading your blog!!! Thanks!!!

*hugs*
Tigger

Bonnie said...

Little - Thank you. Folks like you make it all worthwhile!

Tigger - Thanks! Stay tuned. there's more to come.

Padme - I just posted my version of the meme.

Post a Comment