Saturday, December 31, 2005

2006 Recap: Bonnie's Fiction

As much as I enjoy recounting my own spanking experiences, it's sometimes fun to step outside and beyond myself to tell a different story. I posted several fictional spanking stories this year. Here's a brief recap.

The five part Journey of Discovery series presented a young newlywed couple taking their first steps into the world of erotic spanking.

Journey of Discovery - Part One: Lynne's Confession

Journey of Discovery - Part Two: Lynne's Explanation

Journey of Discovery - Part Three: Lynne's Discovery

Journey of Discovery - Part Four: Lynne's Satisfaction

Journey of Discovery - Part Five: Lynne's Resolution

Before I wrote The Sphere last month, I had never made a serious attempt at science fiction. If the concept of spanking and lovemaking in space appeals to you, I invite you to check it out.

Finally, So Far Away and its sequel, So Close Together, are bookends that depict a loving D/s relationship at a distance and then reunited.

I find the fictional stories are more difficult and time-consuming to write than the real-life accounts. However, they are consistently among the best received of my works. Hopefully, the coming year will grant me time to author more such stories for your reading pleasure. Until then, my your fantasies take flight!

3 comments :

CeeCi said...

Thank you for the links, Bonnie. I read them all as you posted them throughout the last 4 months (former lurker here). Anyway, I agree the fiction is harder to write, yet I find that once a story starts it begins to take on its own momentum and begins to tell itself through me.

Happy New Year. I hope you and Randy have special plans for this evening.

Bonnie said...

CeeCi - You're welcome.

I know what you mean about fictional characters almost shaping their destinies through the author. My characters have their own personalities that are sometimes expressed in ways that I didn't foresee when I started writing.

Happy New Year to you as well! I'm told that we do have some plans, but I don't know exactly what they are yet. ;D

Anonymous said...

I loved all of these stories as well, thanks so much for writing them. Your stories are always creative, and well written, also I just love your dedication to detail.

Happy 2006 to you and your family!

Post a Comment