Saturday, November 05, 2005

Tagged Again

OK, this time it was Shyanne who got me.

Here goes…

Three things I like about myself: my words, my eyes, and my taste in men

Three things I don't like about myself: PMS (and everything that goes with it), the way I feel tired most of the time, and my perfectionism

Three things that scare me: snakes, asphyxiation, and war

Three of my everyday essentials: chocolate, sleep, and cappuccino

Three things I am wearing right now: oversized fuzzy cream-colored wool sweater, stone-washed Levi’s 512 stretch jeans, white Maidenform cotton briefs

Three of my favorite songs: Wicked Game by Chris Isaak, I Will by the Beatles, and True Colors by Cyndi Lauper

Three things I want in a relationship: humor, truthfulness, and understanding

Three things that turn me on: spanking, the smell of leather, and my lover’s hands on my body

Three things that turn me off: intolerance, hatred, and thoughtlessness

Two truths and a lie: I write for a living, my professional writing is totally unlike the works you read here, and my professional writing is better

Three things I can't live without: music, chocolate, and lovemaking

Three places I want to go on vacation: London, Monterey, and Santa Fe

Three things I just can't do: whistle, make a fire with two sticks, jump out of a perfectly good airplane

Three kids names: Robyn, Kelly, and Lewis

Three things I want to do before I die: attend a performance by the Royal Shakespeare Company, know my grandchildren, and publish a novel

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to me: chest, arms, and, well, do I have to say it?

Three of my favorite hobbies: writing, travel, and theatre

Three things I badly want to do right now: take a nap, update my blog, and find something for lunch

Three careers I’m considering/considered: newspaper reporter, public relations, and technical writer

Three ways I am stereotypically a boy: like to get dirty sometimes, attend sporting events, and love wearing blue jeans

Three ways I am stereotypically a girl: cry at movies, like to dress up and go out, and spend time on hair and makeup

Three people I would like to post this meme: As before, my friends know who they are. Consider yourselves tagged!

3 comments :

Bonnie said...

Janeen,

Yes it is. We're just full of surprises, aren't we?

Bonnie said...

Shyanne,

That would be fun. I'll work on a spanko meme.

Bonnie said...

Janeen,

OK, I'll collect the questions. Send them to me. I've already written a few.

I vote we direct them toward the spankees to limit the grumpiness factor. LOL

Post a Comment