Saturday, November 05, 2005

Tagged Again

OK, this time it was Shyanne who got me.

Here goes…

Three things I like about myself: my words, my eyes, and my taste in men

Three things I don't like about myself: PMS (and everything that goes with it), the way I feel tired most of the time, and my perfectionism

Three things that scare me: snakes, asphyxiation, and war

Three of my everyday essentials: chocolate, sleep, and cappuccino

Three things I am wearing right now: oversized fuzzy cream-colored wool sweater, stone-washed Levi’s 512 stretch jeans, white Maidenform cotton briefs

Three of my favorite songs: Wicked Game by Chris Isaak, I Will by the Beatles, and True Colors by Cyndi Lauper

Three things I want in a relationship: humor, truthfulness, and understanding

Three things that turn me on: spanking, the smell of leather, and my lover’s hands on my body

Three things that turn me off: intolerance, hatred, and thoughtlessness

Two truths and a lie: I write for a living, my professional writing is totally unlike the works you read here, and my professional writing is better

Three things I can't live without: music, chocolate, and lovemaking

Three places I want to go on vacation: London, Monterey, and Santa Fe

Three things I just can't do: whistle, make a fire with two sticks, jump out of a perfectly good airplane

Three kids names: Robyn, Kelly, and Lewis

Three things I want to do before I die: attend a performance by the Royal Shakespeare Company, know my grandchildren, and publish a novel

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to me: chest, arms, and, well, do I have to say it?

Three of my favorite hobbies: writing, travel, and theatre

Three things I badly want to do right now: take a nap, update my blog, and find something for lunch

Three careers I’m considering/considered: newspaper reporter, public relations, and technical writer

Three ways I am stereotypically a boy: like to get dirty sometimes, attend sporting events, and love wearing blue jeans

Three ways I am stereotypically a girl: cry at movies, like to dress up and go out, and spend time on hair and makeup

Three people I would like to post this meme: As before, my friends know who they are. Consider yourselves tagged!

7 comments :

Janeen said...

You had some very good answers too Bonnie! I enjoy reading everyone's answers it's a good way to learn more about someone.

Bonnie said...

Janeen,

Yes it is. We're just full of surprises, aren't we?

padme said...

Someone needs to do a spanking meme bonnie! lol. What do you think? :)
Loved your answers...thanks for doing the meme...

Bonnie said...

Shyanne,

That would be fun. I'll work on a spanko meme.

Janeen said...

Oh that sounds good, we should all contribute a quesiton.

Bonnie said...

Janeen,

OK, I'll collect the questions. Send them to me. I've already written a few.

I vote we direct them toward the spankees to limit the grumpiness factor. LOL

Janeen said...

I agree, and I started them on my blog, each person answers and then adds thier own questions to the end of it, that way we all get to learn what we want to learn about each other. ;)

Sorry, I started it before I read your comment to my comment.

Post a Comment