Thursday, November 03, 2005

I’m “It”

Yes, I am definitely “It.” I’m not “It” like Clara Bow was “It” back in the last century. My hair isn’t as long as Cousin Itt from the Addams Family. I don’t even work in the IT field, but my husband does.

No, I’m “It” because I was tagged by Tracy from the excellent AngelBrat’s Blog.

Here are my answers:

1. Were you named after anyone?

     No. My mother just liked the name.

2. When did you last cry?

     About a week ago, I think. A friend called me about problems she was having with her kid.

3. What is your favorite lunch meat?

     Roasted turkey breast

4. What is your most embarrassing CD?

     I have the Bay City Rollers on vinyl, but that doesn’t qualify as a CD. I think Randy has Weird Al Yankovic, but it’s not mine. I guess I’d have to go with John Tesh, though I’m not all that embarrassed.

5. Where is your second home?

     Unfortunately, it’s been the office lately.

6. Do you trust others too easily?

     I hope not. I don’t think so.

7. What was your favorite toy as a child?

     The Easy Bake Oven. That’s where I learned to bake.

8. Would you bungee jump?

     Not a chance, though I’ve been spanked with a bungee (not recommended either)

9. Do you think that you are strong?

     No. I took a shower this morning!

10. What are your favorite colors?

     Isn’t it obvious?

11. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?

     Despite the compliments I get on this blog, I have a big butt.

12. Who do you miss most? Deceased?

     My grandfather.

Living?

     My former college roommate.

13. What was the last thing you ate?

     A Tuscan chicken salad

14. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

     Why, spank me red, of course!

15. What is the weather like right now?

     Cloudy and cool

16. Last person you talked to on the phone?

     My husband

17. Do you wear contacts?

     Nope

18. Last Movie You Watched?

     Angels in America (I think that qualifies as a movie)

19. Favorite Day of the Year?

     My birthday

20. Where Would You Want to Go on your Next Vacation?

     London

21. Favorite Smells?

     Leather (yeah, I know), roses, pine, a clean house

22. What’s the furthest you’ve been away from home?

     Florida, I think

As for the tagging, I hereby delegate to you, my friends, the responsibility to tag yourselves. You know who you are - You're "It!"

2 comments :

Bonnie said...

Janeen and Shyanne,

That smell alone arouses powerful emotions for me. Pair it with the sound of a belt passing though belt loops, and well, I'm there!

Storm - I anticipate my birthday because that's when I receive my very best spanking of the entire year. It's always a wonderful gift.

Bonnie said...

Janeen,

I guess that makes us freaks of a leather. Um. No, wait. Make that birds of a feather. :o

Post a Comment