Sunday, October 23, 2005

Quiz: Keys to My Heart


I love these quizzes. This one is very close to the mark.




The Keys to Your Heart



You are attracted to good manners and elegance.

In love, you feel the most alive when your lover is creative and never lets you feel bored.

You'd like to your lover to think you are stylish and alluring.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please.

Your ideal relationship is open. Both of you can talk about everything... no secrets.

Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.

You think of marriage something you've always wanted... though you haven't really thought about it.

In this moment, you think of love as something you thirst for. You'll do anything for love, but you won't fall for it easily.

3 comments :

Bonnie said...

I wish I could take credit, but I didn't create this quiz.

wind walker said...

hey bonnie,

i HAD to check out your site & i love it...especially the the 10 reasons to spank your lover!!

love your site!!

Bonnie said...

Wind Walker,

Thank you! I just visited your blog as well. You're off to a great start. I particularly enjoyed your most recent post.

Post a Comment