Monday, October 17, 2022

Keyword Chaos: October Edition


Here are some favorite examples of keywords people used to find MBS, along with our reactions.
  • adult spanking positions – Great work if you can get it

  • attitude adjuster paddle – Sometimes a good paddling helps a lot

  • bent over waiting for bare butt paddling – No one appreciates how boring this can be

  • brat tamer phrases – Bare your bottom, turn around, bend over, hold still

  • can i spank my wife – Yes, but the better question is whether you should

  • chicago spanking party – They told me the Loop is not an implement

  • choose your own spanking implement – I would love to be able to pick

  • disciplinary wives club – I'll bet the initiation is quite something

  • diy spanking – Here's a stick

  • elven kingdom spanking – This could take a really long time

  • embarrassing nurse spanking stories – Linda didn't even know how to use an oral thermometer

  • embarrassing spanking story – Written in Crayon on the inside flaps of a HappyMeal box

  • equestrian spanking story – Watch where you step

  • estimatedspankings – Libby figures she's been spanked at least 400 times for forgetting her medicine

  • g string spanks – Try a Loopy John instead

  • getting my stripes – I have the impression this wasn't a military ceremony

  • hairbrush in my ass – Getting it out was the worst part

  • happy spanking – A versatile phrase like Aloha - could mean hello, good bye, have fun, good luck, or do you like my panties?

  • hard spanking quiz – If you miss this differential calculus question, you're really going to get it

  • how to give yourself a spanking – Tell your husband he's a big wimp who won't even spank

  • magical girl alignment chart – If she's so magical, let her align her own chart

  • most painful spanking moments – Those were times when I wasn't ready

  • motivational spanking – Whatever that was that you wanted me to do, I'm ready now

  • ottoman spanking – Is that Turkish you're speaking?

  • ouch is not a safe word – Though there is a certain style of enunciation that can be convincing

  • paddled over jeans – Always a classic

  • panties for sale – Only in every department and discount store on Earth

  • pundering – We think this word means readjusting a squirmy spankee back into position

  • really spanked bottom – We're not kidding

  • recreational spanking – My husband must be feeling athletic because he just bought a Pickleball paddle

  • round butt spanked – Sure, why not?

  • should my spouse spank me – If you're curious enough to ask, then yes

  • songs about spanking – My cheeks are alive with the sound of spanking…

  • sorority paddlings – What's better than a club that gives every member their own paddle?

  • sounds of a spanking – Whack Ow! Whack Ow!

  • spank odds – Las Vegas says it's 2-1 that I get a spanking tonight

  • spank wife – I prefer to think of myself as a full-service wife

  • spank with love – Unusual name for a paddle, but I like it

  • spankbros – Those boys know what they like

  • spanking championship – So how do you win?

  • spanking competion – I have no idea what this means

  • spanking documentary – I'd love to learn more about the people who created our community

  • spanking for dummies – Is a dummy who knows how to spank better or worse than one who doesn't?

  • spanking free for all – Imagine an orgy, but with paddles

  • spanking girl cartoon – I wish I could be a spanko superhero!

  • spanking law – Every kinky attorney's secret dream

  • spanking memories – Every time you sit provides another reminder

  • spanking my self machine – My new safeword is pull out the plug

  • spanking parlor – I'm picturing a Louis XIV inspired luxury dungeon

  • spanking preparation – This is a lot more complicated than it used to be

  • spanking robot story – Honey, did you do change something on the Roomba?

  • spanking roleplay – I like carnival barker and the amazing lizard girl

  • spanking test – If I fail, will I get to retest?

  • spanking text game – Is there an emoji for bend over?

  • spanking tv – We don't get that channel

  • spanking wagon – Great for on-location spankings

  • spankyville – Where you can claim a tax deduction for dungeon improvement costs

  • the best thing about my ass is that it's behind me – The best part of mine is that husband is obsessed with it

  • too sore to sit – Indicator that it's time to reassess your choices

  • tv spankings – You haven't lived until you've watched your own red bottom get swatted in crystal clear 4K HD

  • ur but is big – yer spel iz knot gud

  • virtual punishments – Your avatar looks mighty sore

  • western spanking – Is that sort of like a western omlette?

  • why does myboyfriend give me wedgies and spank me – Because he is evil

  • you need a spanking – I guess you are dissatisfied with your search engine?
Keep those queries coming!

3 comments :

Roz said...

LoL Bonnie, always enjoy these posts and love your awesome responses

Hugs
Roz

Erica Scott said...

♫ My cheeks are alive... ♪ -- dying!!

Bonnie said...

Roz - Thank you for your continued support!

Erica - There are several songs from that show that would make excellent spanko song parodies. :)

Post a Comment