Monday, September 26, 2022

Another Take on Mike's Question

Our friend Mike said, "I'd like to see you write about [being] spanked in front of an audience."

We've never done it, but this has always been a major fantasy for me. I have an unrealized exhibitionist streak when it comes to spanking. The idea of people watching me get a hard spanking is paradoxically both mortifying and exciting. Practical considerations prevented me from exploring this desire. For reasons I prefer not to explain, we cannot be out.

Randy, of course, knows all this. He enjoys taking me to the boundaries of this kink. He has created, compiled, and curated a library with thousands of photos and hundreds of videos that capture decades of my painful punishments.

I feel like I am performing for an audience. Even though I know it's just us, I am aware that my reactions are being recorded. I used to dislike watching. I always thought my butt looked huge. But my opinion has evolved. Watching the videos now stimulates my sweet memories as I relive those experiences.

He also loves to spank me in semi-public locales like a forest trail or on the beach. This is not just hanky spanky fun. As Randy likes to say, spankings are supposed to hurt, and all of mine do. I never know when he will grab a twig and tell me to bend over. We haven't been caught, but there were a couple of close calls.

Another variation is the random public swat. With COVID, we have fewer opportunities for this one. Randy likes to clap his open palm against my seat at unexpected moments. The swat is often sufficiently forceful to attract attention. I have little choice but to rub the impact zone and look offended by this awful indignity. Just once, I wish I could thrust out my bottom and ask, "Is that all you've got?" But I already know the answer.

If I were a cute twenty-something with minimal community/professional/family connections, I might choose to be out and share my spankings with the world. But that's a hypothetical world in which I don't live.

8 comments :

Erica Scott said...

I daresay this is a popular fantasy. But not one that everyone can do, for various reasons.
Wanna hear something weird? As out as I am, as much as I love being watched, loved being filmed, etc., you know what I don't really like? The public swat. I like it when fellow spankos are witnesses, but vanilla public? Not so much. They didn't consent to that. And I don't like being embarrassed in front of strangers in a non-spanko setting.

Bonnie said...

Erica - Yes, I imagine this is a popular fantasy. I know it's been buried deep inside my brain forever.

My description did not mention that Randy is pretty careful about where and when he unleashes the random public swat. For example, he wouldn't do it at a gathering of vanilla friends. It's more likely to happen at an outdoor concert (remember those?) or similar event. His go-to move is to give me a big hug and throw in a big swat for good measure. I mind, but not really that much.

Erica Scott said...

Ah -- well, that's different. John is a bit less subtle. For example, he once smacked me in a parking garage when someone was coming toward us. And of course that person laughed and said, "I saw that!" I know this is a common sort of thing among spankos, and I suppose it's harmless, but it still feels skeevy to me. I don't know why. And yet I've written my share of stories about public spanking. Go figure!

Rich Person said...

Perhaps you could get a good "public" spanking here by announcing when you are going to be spanked and how. Just pick a time some days in the future, so that your readers will have maximum opportunity to find out about the spanking and can visualize it as it occurs.

Just announce the exact date, time and duration, the implement(s) involved if any, and how you will be dressed/undressed. Tell us how you are going to react (muffled cries of pain or whatever). Are you sent to the corner afterward? Details.

That way, we can just imagine the spanking, and you can get the thrill of getting spanked very, very publicly.

Roz said...

Hi Bonnie, it's interesting. I think being spanked in public may be a fantasy for many of us that most of us couldn't or wouldn't indulge. I'm not sure I would like to be spanked in front of a vanilla audience. We did however go to a BDSM event once where Rick spanked me.

We have had outdoor spankings in secluded locations. The threat of being caught definitely adds to it, though we never have been. There have been the occasional public swats also. Strategically delivered lol

Hugs
Roz

Jean Marie said...

I resonate with this piece SO STRONGLY; thank you for this!

themiketones said...

Thank-you for elaborating on this topic. As usual, your post was thoughtful and relatable. I enjoyed it very much!

Bonnie said...

Erica - We all have different preferences and limits. This is one of many areas where there can be no one right answer.

RP - I will run that proposal past Randy. Thanks!

Jean Marie - You're very welcome. Thank you for reading.

Mike - Thanks!

Post a Comment