Sunday, February 19, 2006

Recap: MBS Sunday Brunch 2/19/06


Once again, I am truly impressed by the breadth and quality of these responses.

The topic was: Please name five things that make a spanking better

Anon #1:
  1. Marks
  2. Panties
  3. Paddles
  4. Hairbrushes
  5. Glowing red bum

Linda:
  1. When Mark takes control
  2. When we are both on the same page about the type, duration and emotional outcome
  3. When it's coupled with mind blowing orgasms :)
  4. When there are lasting marks and a warm sensation for days
  5. When we both have an equal sense of contentment and release and share that bond and closeness with one another

Flinchflower: OK Bonnie, remember I've never truly had a spanking, just a little play, though.
  1. Being lectured as the spanking goes on
  2. Being given things to follow up on to avoid more spanking
  3. Compassion - Someone willing to take a break if it's needed
  4. Being over someone's knee, rather than bent across a piece of furniture
  5. Having a reddened bottom but no bruises, that will last for hours or maybe into the next day, but not for days or weeks

Anon #2:
  1. Anticipation of an upcoming spanking (i.e. spouse leaves out a paddle on the counter in the bathroom)
  2. A original spanking in a new location with a new spanking tool
  3. Fear that someone might hear or see you getting spanked, or might help spank you
  4. Hot sex afterward
  5. Soreness that last for two to three days reminding you of the spanking and getting you hot again

IntricatePieces:
  1. Rubbing … Lots and lots of rubbing in between a few kisses are good too ;-)
  2. Anticipation… the biting of the lip and lowering of panties
  3. Being lectured in between swats. (During a fun spanking, questions like “who’s been a naughty girl” are a blast, as are answers like, “Uummm, Hilary Clinton?” These will only get you a few extra swats)
  4. A sore bottom the next day
  5. Last but not least, tears… even in a fun spanking… I love to be brought to tears

Mike:
  1. Anticipation...knowing that it's coming for a good long time
  2. The spankee baring their own butt. To me it's giving consent in a non verbal way
  3. Having to ask for it to start
  4. Stinging during the sex that follows
  5. A nice red butt for a while after it's over

dwcmike:
  1. The hairbrush's sudden appearance on the bathroom counter. This is a signal that a spanking is going to be given soon.
  2. Being informed to "come upstairs with me now!"
  3. Being required to bare your own bottom for the spanking, and bending over my wife's lap when she taps her lap with her hand or the hairbrush
  4. A stinging backside while making love
  5. Soreness the next few hours or even the next few days

Tigger:
  1. The quickening of my pulse as my hubby guides me over his knee (or into whatever position he chooses!)
  2. A nice warm-up (either over a pair of skimpy panties or on the bare!) before the real spanking begins
  3. Lots of caressing (and scolding if I'm getting spanked for being "naughty!") before during and after the spanking. Also gentle kisses on my stinging bottom are always enough to make me melt!
  4. Incredible sex after the spanking! (no need to elaborate on that one! *grin*)
  5. Then, of course, there's the wonderful stinging sensation, as well as the glowing red bottom to gaze at in the mirror! *sigh*

Paul:
  1. Knowing it's what she wants and needs
  2. Telling her “Come upstairs, little one”
  3. Preparation and warm up
  4. Completing the spanking, from the sounds and movements, knowing you've got it right
  5. The incredible feeling of togetherness, love, and connection as you cuddle afterwards

Bonnie:
  1. Surprises, with regard to timing, setting, implement, position, etc.
  2. An expertly operated vibrator
  3. A little light bondage to spice things up
  4. Buzzwords – Either a running commentary or old favorites like “Bend over and grab your ankles” or “Assume the position”
  5. Lovemaking for dessert

KK:
  1. The excitement of not knowing how hard and how many swats there will be for me this time
  2. Knowing that I will be in position for the entire spanking with my hands and legs cuffed to anything that is avaiable for my Master
  3. The feeling of my red hot and marked ass at the end of the spanking
  4. Knowing that it is sign of my Master's love for me
  5. Last, and the best part of all, is when the spanking is over and my Master kisses all the pain away on my ass

Rivka:
  1. Closeness (both physically and emotionally)
  2. Communication (lecture, if you will - before and during - or sexy keywords here and there)
  3. Bondage
  4. A gradual increase in the severity of implements beginning with His hand (i.e. Hand, paddle, crop, belt, cane, etc.)
  5. Aftercare (this definitely *will* - because it won't happen until we're married - include sex)


Thanks to everyone who stopped by and contributed. I hope you had enough to eat (there's no way I'm taking these pastries home!) and gained some insights in the process. For those who missed out, I promise we'll be back here next week.

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

As always, great!!!

*hugs*
Tigger

rivka said...

*agrees with Tigger*

Love readin' over this each week, Bonnie! :) Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Of all the reading I've done, no one has mentioned the one thing most important to me: the wonderful transition between pleasure and pain. The more sore my buttocks, the more intense the pleasure. The next day when I'm all sore is heaven when I've begged my man to do it again...

Anonymous said...

http://www.spankingtube.com/watch/96096c5e0fcc8dd42ab6/Girl-2


http://www.spankingtube.com/watch/21c25c5121f9da7815cd/Girl

Post a Comment