Saturday, March 06, 2021

Introducing: Spanking University

Our friend, Princess Kelley May, recently launched a new series of instructional spanking videos. She calls it Spanking University and that name conveys her purpose and approach. An experienced spanking model, blogger, professional top, party organizer, and lifelong spanko, Kelley can explore her subject in depth and from every angle. I learned something that I didn't know from her first video about the OTK position.

Here's how Kelley describes Spanking University:

We’re creating free YouTube videos for spanking fetishists (and those vanillas and other-kinksters who love them) to help teach fundamental skills, advanced techniques, safe play practices, and accessibility options, as well as to help de-stigmatize kink education.

This looks like a great resource, and best of all, it's fun!     Recommended

And I love their color scheme!

6 comments :

morningstar said...

ohhhhhhhhhhh this takes me back a bit... I remember 'classes' on various topics on line.. I took one on the history of BDSM and loved it

I will check this out...... thanks Bonnie :)

Roz said...

This sounds like a wonderful resource, I will definitely check it out. Thanks for the heads up Bonnie.

Hugs
Roz

Anonymous said...

I watched the first video and it was great. I'm looking forward to seeing the others. Thanks, Bonnie!

All My Best,
Liza

Bonnie said...

MS - I think she did a really nice job with it.

Roz - You're most welcome.

Liza - I agree. Me too!

Anonymous said...

what did you learn about otk that you did not already know?

Bonnie said...

Anon - Kelley provided some positioning tips for spankers. As I am exclusively a spankee, I hadn't considered this aspect.

Post a Comment