Sunday, November 01, 2020

Ask Bonnie

Our spanko friend, Jen, asked me a interesting question that I don't recall answering here before.

You've talked about sometimes feeling soreness from a spanking on your bottom for a long while afterward. What are your thoughts about this? Do you like it or not?

I wish I didn't have to respond, "It depends," but it depends. If the cause for my posterior soreness was a fun/sexy spanking, I feel joyous, energetic, and sometimes turned on. If it was a theraputic/stress relief/relaxtion spanking, I feel content and loved. When I sense that distinctive twinge when sitting or bending after a "message" spanking, I often stop and think, "Wow, I got spanked." This is the time when I might rub my sore seat and review the circumstances that led to this condition.

I like to sneak off to the bathroom to check my punished bottom for marks. After the first hour or so, I seldom have visible marks or redness, even though the discomfort can persist longer. An exception is when Randy vigorously applies a nasty wooden implement. I love wearing marks, even when they are really painful to acquire. Randy loves to touch them and takes pictures to memorialize the event.

The answer to the second question is yes, I do indeed like those after effects. They provide a secret reminder of our most recent encounter. They bring to mind all of the details of what happened to me. Few people would recognize the significance of my muted grin, but I know. Spankings make me happy.

8 comments :

Roz said...

I enjoyed reading your answer to this Bonnie. I too love the after burn and having that secret reminder. I am actually disappointed sometimes if there aren't many marks lol

Hugs
Roz

Hermione said...

I love the afterburn and marks too, but seldom experience either. I guess my bottom is just to well-adjusted to spanking by now:)

Hugs,
Hermione

PK said...

Me too! Sometimes the actual spanking could get quite intense and painful - even as much as I wanted it. But the afterburn, I always love that feeling. Soreness when moving or sitting always made me smile.

SPANKEDHORTIC II said...

As my spankings tend to be few and far between I love to get some deep muscle trauma. The kind where two weeks later, After sitting on a hard surface, you stand up and can still feel some muscle ache. A good physical memory of a fun event :)

Prefectdt

Minielle Labraun said...

I love this Bonnie. It’s funny but sometimes when we’ve played more so....I will wonder why my bum is sore....And have a smiling AHA moment as a connect the dots!

Bonnie said...

Roz - Yes, me too! How can it hurt so much without some visible evidence?

Hermione - These things do happen. :)

PK - Those twinges revive happy memories.

Prefectdt - Wow. Two weeks is a long time to carry those sensations. When you say deep. it must be very deep.

Minielle - I love that!

Terpsichore said...

I love your answer to this question. I love feeling the sensation the morning after...rarely happens, but when it does it is a reminder of our intimate sharing and makes me feel loved and happy. :-) Hugs

Unknown said...

I am 45 year old single white straight man seeking my first spanking, need strict, cruel, woman to blister my bare bottom regularly

Post a Comment