Tuesday, December 04, 2012

In with the New: Deck the Halls Edition

Are there really more excellent young blogs to sample? You bet!

Belligerent Bastard
Elle's World
His Princess
I am my Beloved's
Just a Kinky Guy
Learning Domestic Discipline
My Journey with Spanking
Our Secret Place (F/M)
Redhotlustt's DD Stories
Stormy Night Publications
The Wanton Wife

Legend
General Spanking
Photos/Videos
Model/Industry
DD Blogs
Authors/Stories
Ds/BDSM Blogs
To these new members of our community, I bid you welcome. If you would like some blogging tips and suggestions, try these. In any case, we're delighted that you're here!

11 comments :

MrBBSpanker said...

Welcome to our community newcomers!

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO much for the shout out MBS! We'll continue posting about "Our Journey". Hopefully it'll provide some insight, a dash of hope and a bit of panting. ~tww&H

Unknown said...

Thanks again! nice selection.

Roz said...

Thanks Bonnie. Welcome to blogland everyone!

Hugs
Roz

Julia D. said...

Welcome everybody.

Julia

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blog land!

Aimless Rambling said...

Welcome Everyone. Lots of friends here.

Belligerent Bastard said...

Thank you for the mention. I have just been using Blogger as a way to write my stories and suddenly my traffic tripled overnight!

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting these. I am new to blogging, too, and am looking for some good stuff to read!

Welcome to the new guys and gals!

I am my Beloved's said...

Wow, I can't believe my blog is on that list. I knew I had followers but it wasn't real to me that anyone was actually following what I post. That's awesome! Thanks and I'm honored to get mentioned. :)

elle :) said...

Thank you for adding me to the list and thanks for all the welcomes from everyone!!!!
So glad to be in this great community :)

Post a Comment