I would like to get your thoughts on our link guidelines. We have about 520 links now. That's our largest blogroll ever at MBS. I'm pleased to be able to offer readers a broad variety of links to spanking sites reflecting different perspectives and types of content.
It's clear that many readers appreciate these choices and I have no plans to eliminate any active links. Quite the contrary, I'm contemplating whether it would be appropriate to loosen some of the restrictions now in place.
Here are the factors I employ today to determine whether to link a blog. I eliminate from consideration any blog that has one or more of the following attributes:
- Sites that are not organized as a blog with dated posts
- Blogs that have not been updated in two months or more
- Blogs that are private or require a registration/subscription
- Blogs that lack significant spanking content
- Blogs whose primary purpose is advertising
- Blogs that contain little or no original content
- Blogs that depict real or fictional children or non-consenting adults as spankees
- Blogs that feature extremely graphic or offensive content
- Blogs with considerable text in a language other than English
- Blogs authored or frequented by minors
- Blogs that advocate abuse or exploitation of women
If your answer is something else or some combination of these, I invite you to express it in a comment.