Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Who Reads MBS? (Part Two)

Since we had so much fun last week, let's take a second look at the good folks who consider themselves MBS regulars. The ten statements below are taken from the bios of random MBS followers.

  • I always hoped to end up in a Domestic Discipline relationship, but never intended that I would be the one being disciplined. It turned out to be exactly the right thing for both of us
  • 49, bi, married for over 24 years now, and in a domestic discipline marriage the whole time. Think of myself as a spankee.
  • We have 2 young children and are attempting to translate our marriage into D/s at my request. It's tricky!
  • I'm on a quest to learn about myself, and life through my process of recovery.
  • We refer to how we live as a TPE/APE 24/7 Master/slave life and we wouldn't have it any other way.
  • I am a biochemistry student in London.
  • We’re just another domestic discipline couple with a story to share!
  • I got married in November, 2010 and I decided to blog about my long distance Taken in Hand marriage.
  • Daddy says, "She's one of those religious girls your friends told you about!"
  • I'm a submissive spanko that loves to have a good time.
You're a fascinating bunch!

8 comments :

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! One of those is me, lol!!!

Kitty

Hermione said...

Oh dear, Kitty, You wouldn't be the APE, I hope! That's a new acronym for me.

It's interesting that most of the bios include DD or DS. Possibly the ones who don't mention it might be in it for enjoyment.

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

Hermione,

I had to look up TPE/APE, so no, it's not me.

Vive la difference!

I'm the one where my husband (Daddy) had me put on my profile..."She's one of those religious girls your friends told you about!"

Kitty

P.S. I like erotic spankings the best;)!

Bonnie said...

Kitty and Hermione - As our daughter would say, "It's all good!"

Anonymous said...

Kitty, that is such a funny description for you. I mean I'm sure it's partly true, but you can tell that the guy who wrote it has a wicked sense of humor.

Karl Friedrich Gauss

Anonymous said...

Karl,

You are correct on all points;)!

Kitty

Anonymous said...

Hi Bonnie,

Just a short profile. I'm a 60+ man and I love getting reddened. My wife is kind of vanilla, but she has come around and is much more enthusiastic than some years ago. Your blog is great - please keep up the thoughtfull, playfull, intelligent posts.

Red,

PS. My nickname derives from my previous hair color. It is silver, now. We had to move the coloring from one end to the other.

Anonymous said...

I guess I go back to the fantasy I had in hs, getting paddled and caned when I was stripped and chained up to a pillar by a bunch of greek goddesses. blogs bdsm

Post a Comment