I used to have a word cloud in my side bar and I found it a source of both insight and amusement. When the site stopped updating it, I removed the word cloud, but that event didn't end my fascination.
A reader recently sent me a new word cloud based upon this blog.
Pretty cool, huh? At a single glance, the main topic of my blog is quite evident.
4 comments
:
Anonymous
said...
Any tag cloud with both Spanking and Sith must be good. :)
I need to take a peek at the Generator Blog, again. I think that they link to a similar generator, and I'd be interested in seeing what my blog comes up with.
• Yes, my husband SPANKS me! • Bare bottom spankings hurt a lot • But I deserve every stinging swat • We make our spanking fantasies come true • I am a bad girl who earns harsh discipline • I receive frequent attitude adjustments • We 🤍 formal corporal punishment rituals • I fully consent and willingly participate • His thick hardwood paddle reads "BONNIE" • It hangs on our wall as a constant reminder • When I am naughty, he swings that paddle • I hoist my hem to expose my ample cheeks • I assume my position facedown over his lap • He loves when I'm still pink from last time • He whacks my butt until it is red and sore • The impact of wood against skin shocks me • This is not play. My spankings are very real • When he is done, I am humble and contrite • I display my blazing backside in the corner • I blush with embarrassment at both ends • Photos and videos document my discomfort • Even when it is painful to sit, I still smile • Punishment spankings are my #1 turn-on • I feel grateful as I rub my throbbing behind
4 comments :
Any tag cloud with both Spanking and Sith must be good. :)
Hi Bonnie,
Who or what are Sith and Mord?
John Wayne I understand. And spanking too, of course.
Hugs,
Hermione
I need to take a peek at the Generator Blog, again. I think that they link to a similar generator, and I'd be interested in seeing what my blog comes up with.
I love word clouds, ha ha ha I was noticing Sith too
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.