Daisy - We're just fine. In fact, a little rest and relaxation was precisely what we needed. The spankings were good too!
Anna - This little change of pace was conceived as way to hold a brunch while we were far away and mostly without internet access. Until you suggested it, I hadn't considered sending the brunch itself on the road. I like that idea!
Anon - We're home now. Other than a wee bit of residual posterior soreness, I'm doing very well indeed. Thanks for asking!
• Yes, it’s true… • My husband SPANKS me! 🔥 • Bare bottom spankings hurt a lot • But I know I deserve every stinging swat • He makes our spanko fantasies come true • Bad girl behavior provokes harsh discipline • I receive frequent attitude adjustments 🍑 • We 🤍 formal corporal punishment rituals • I eagerly consent and willingly participate • His thick hardwood paddle reads "BONNIE" • It hangs on our wall as a constant reminder • When I am naughty, he swings that paddle • I assume my position facedown over his lap • I lift my skirt to expose my shapely target • He loves when I have marks from last time • He whacks my butt until it is red and sore! • The impact of wood against skin shocks me • When he is done, I am humble and contrite • I display my blazing backside in the corner • I blush with embarrassment at both ends • Videos memorialize my painful correction • I’ll feel a big ouch 💥 when I sit tomorrow • Aches fade, but our fond memories endure • Punishment spankings are my #1 turn-on • I love how we enjoy all of this fun together
4 comments :
went to Hermiones site....hope you are ok, Bonnie? Hugs, xxxxxxxxxx
What a great idea, and a way to sample other blogs! I hope you'll be doing this more often!
Where are you Bonnie? Hope your doing alright.
Daisy - We're just fine. In fact, a little rest and relaxation was precisely what we needed. The spankings were good too!
Anna - This little change of pace was conceived as way to hold a brunch while we were far away and mostly without internet access. Until you suggested it, I hadn't considered sending the brunch itself on the road. I like that idea!
Anon - We're home now. Other than a wee bit of residual posterior soreness, I'm doing very well indeed. Thanks for asking!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.