Sunday, January 08, 2006

Tonight's the Night


I’m tired this evening, so I’ll just reheat something from the freezer. This story has been in there for a long time, but I think it’s still good!

My husband works as a computer programmer. He has had to stay late all week. As a result, I hadn't gotten the release I craved. Until tonight, that is. When Randy arrived home, I told him what I have been doing this week. I let him read some of the spanking stories I wrote. He got the message. Moments later, we were in the bedroom.

Randy picked up the paddle from the top of my dresser where someone had conveniently left it. This paddle is teardrop shaped and fairly heavy. It provides a hearty mix of sting and ache. My lover sat on the edge of the bed and lowered me onto his lap. I like that position. It's intimate because it's over-the-knee, but I don't have to worry about supporting myself with hands and feet. Tonight, he oriented my target on his left. This seemed strange, because he is right-handed. I quit wondering about this oddity when he then lifted my nightgown and lowered my underwear. At that moment, I thought to myself "Sometimes I can't believe I ask for this!"

I occasionally hear women talk about warm ups. It’s a rare occasion when I get any. Randy usually slams the paddle or other implement against my bottom with a metronome pace. The first whack is often just as hard as the last. He shocks my skin with each blow. Sometimes he will hit the same spot repeatedly just to get my attention. It works!

Tonight, however, was a little different. Randy waited several minutes before he began. This just heightened my anticipation and longing. It's a special moment when you're in position, you know your bottom is about to be paddled, and there's nothing that can be done to change it. All the while, I could feel the cool, smooth wood resting against my skin. Finally, my spanking began with a loud, stinging smack. Instead of following the first swat with his usual steady pace, he paused again.

With his free hand, he reached for my moist zone. Now I understood why I was facing the wrong direction. By reaching across his body, he could soundly paddle me while driving me wild. He continued with one explosive swat about every 20-30 seconds.

After a couple of minutes, he reached for and activated a buzzing vibrator. Applied expertly, this sensation really scrambled my sensibilities. Even as I cringed from the pain, I craved more… more… more… I recall arching my back and thrusting my bottom upward to invite the paddle's next fiery kiss. Randy told me later that my vocalizations ran the gamut from screams to moans to gasps to giggles. We went on this way for a long, long time. It was a very thorough paddling, but a very sensuous one too. By the time he finished, I was bouncing all over.

The next round didn't involve any romantic foreplay at all. After positioning me on all fours at the edge of the bed, he locked his strong hands onto the fleshy part of my hips and forcefully took me from the back. My man pushed me over the edge of ecstasy almost immediately. It was wonderful.

Now I'm dealing with the inevitable aftermath. You wouldn’t think I could forget how much it hurts to receive a paddling. You can bet there's a pillow between me and this computer chair tonight. Hubby is happily sawing logs (why do men always fall fast asleep right after sex?). Sitting at my desk at work tomorrow morning promises to provide a painful reminder of tonight's fun. But in truth, it matters little because I'm contented. I got both what I wanted and what I deserved.

Keywords: , ,

8 comments :

little one said...

Sexy story Bonnie. There is always something to be said for the element of surprise. Have a good day. :)

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm...it is lovely, isn't it!!!

*hugs*
Tigger

wind walker said...

love the story!! i hadn't read it before so i'm glad you reposted it!!

Mark said...

That's one of my favorite ways to spank a woman. I like adding the touching between swats or even during the swats to increase the range of pain and pleasure, while almost making the two lines immeasurable by being so close.

Hard to explain, really.

rivka said...

*g* Loved it, Bonnie. I hadn't read it either, so I'm also glad you reposted it.

Bonnie said...

Janeen - What amazes me is that after all these years, Randy can still come up with something new.

Padme - Yep, it's the gift that keeps on giving!

Little - Thanks! He knows I love a sexy surprise.

Tigger - Thank you.

Wind - Actually, I should have been clear (though I said I was tired). I haven't posted this story on the blog before. It's one from my archive.

Marcus - That's a line I love to walk!

Rivka - You didn't miss it. This story simply covers events that happened several years ago.

Unknown said...

thats the first time I have read anything like this- amzing, interesting ...beautiful writing..

Anonymous said...

You do seem to like a good hard spanking. Do you ever get caned?

Post a Comment